NBA Sim League

It's hard finding someone dedicated to running it. Viral did a good job on our last one. Can anyone bring him back? I'm in if we start one up.

Yeah, Viral did a really good job running that one. If we can get a league similar to that one, that would be great. Once someone starts one up, getting the people wont be a problem at all.

Eh I wouldn't be opposed to it.

But we need someone who's very dedicated to it, while keeping it fair.

Because if one team is just dominating all the time ppl just give up and stop being active.

EDIT: And ban Prodigy from proposing trades. ;)

No he didn't lol, his offers were the absolute worst, and he was so persistent.

LOL, I gave you horrible offers because you were to bound to accept one and make yourself look like an idiot. :lol: People who were willing to deal were proposed some really good trades by me, but some were gay like you. lol

Edited by Prodigy

I would recommend using the game Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball as it's the most in depth game out there for starting a league. If you want to check out what a DDS:PB league looks like, check out my league.

Though, it does take a very dedicated commish. Mine has been going for 3 years and we have 3 commishs. So it takes more than one person to run it. Having only one person do the simming and what not definitely takes a toll on the person. Having 2-3 makes things much easier.

I would recommend using the game Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball as it's the most in depth game out there for starting a league. If you want to check out what a DDS:PB league looks like, check out my league.

Though, it does take a very dedicated commish. Mine has been going for 3 years and we have 3 commishs. So it takes more than one person to run it. Having only one person do the simming and what not definitely takes a toll on the person. Having 2-3 makes things much easier.

Could you run this league for us? I would help out a lot, and some other people for sure.

Edited by Prodigy

Could you run this league for us? I would help out a lot, and some other people for sure.

I would love to help run it but I wouldn't have the time to help run a 2nd league. Trust me, I've often thought about starting up a sim league for this website (of course talking it over with Real first) but I've always come to the conclusion that I wouldn't have time to run the league and I wouldn't want to start something and get people's hopes up only to say "Sorry, I don't have time to do it anymore".

because i have all the time in the world i can run it. only problem, iv never ran one before or been in a sim league for that matter

That's probably a big problem. Although time is helpful for a commish, an understanding on how it works on everything is required as well. Try getting a program like Fast Break Basketball and learn it.