US Forces kill innocent civilians

Guest Need4Sheed

Dude, in the game of warfare this happens all the time.

Soldiers even kill their comrades accidental at times.

Happens with all countries at war.

Exactly, they were under the impression that they were insurgents.

These guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There is more to it. These guys are obviously unarmed and aren't doing anything wrong. And when you hear the guys in the apache, they sound like they're having a good ol time

This is why war film like this should not be released while a war is still underway. War is not something you understand unless you've been there.

Good job by the video maker though, of angling it so that people can join his side.

This is why war film like this should not be released while a war is still underway. War is not something you understand unless you've been there.

Good job by the video maker though, of angling it so that people can join his side.

Killing kids and laughing while doing it sure is okay!

US isn't even in a real war right now.

Killing kids and laughing while doing it sure is okay!

US isn't even in a real war right now.

I turned the video off before it was over, I probably watched about 6 minutes of it. When I turned it off, they had finished shooting the van and there was no more movement.

Was there a point in the video when they saw kids being shot and were laughing about it? Or were they unknown to the choppers?

I don't agree with the war, I am with you on that point. But the soldiers over there don't get to choose. Tell the soldiers dying in Iraq that there is no real war.

Guest Need4Sheed

ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS IS THEY KNEW THESE WERENT INSURGENTS AND SEEN THE CHILDREN?

Look at all the Apache vids online. They are always happy when taking down the enemy.

[expletive]ing retards I swear.

• Like 2

ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS IS THEY KNEW THESE WERENT INSURGENTS AND SEEN THE CHILDREN?

Look at all the Apache vids online. They are always happy when taking down the enemy.

Do you really think they should have killed them even though they had no clear view of what they had and would be killing someone for no reason? There was no evidence at all showing they had weapons or were going to plan an attack, so how would they pull the fact that those guys had AK47s and an RPG? Also as quoted in the video, why would the Government say that those guys killed no innocent people? These people should go to jail for murder, thats all I have to say.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Guest Need4Sheed

Did you see the one guy ducked down around the corner that pulled out what appeared to be a metallic pipe like object?

That right there is enough IMO to engage.

And for the van I would take it as they are the enemy as well that were assisting the wounded enemies.

==============================================

Anyone behind enemy lines was there with full knowledge of what might happen, including their own death. Plain and simple.

You AMERICANS are judging based on 1 side of the story. You need to wait until the other side of the story is released.

Edited by Need4Sheed
  • Like 3

+1 Sheed, at that point I legitimately was confused, I thought they said there were no weapons and shady sheister was ducking around the corner, staring at the chopper with, if it wasn't an RPG, it was the RPG model of new high tech camera. At that point, you could hear the terror in the guy's voice... If you're hit with an RPG in a chopper, it's game over. Life over.

Yes, they were laughing during the aftermath and congratulating each other... I took the laughs as relief and the congratulations as taking down an enemy who, more often than not, kills you if you don't shoot first. Do you genuinely believe that they would have open fire and killed them if they knew they were cameras and not AKs?

ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS?

Did you see the video? Its obvious the guys are unarmed and there are unarmed children as well. It is also pathetic that you are trying to defend guys that are having a blast killing unarmed individuals and children.

We're the retards? You're the one defending the killing of children.

And what RPGs or AKs are able to bend and wave around? Its obviously a tripod.

Also, about carring AKs, it is perfectly legal under Iraq law to carry an AK without any permit

Edited by Lkr

Did you see the one guy ducked down around the corner that pulled out what appeared to be a metallic pipe like object?

That right there is enough IMO to engage.

And for the van I would take it as they are the enemy as well that were assisting the wounded enemies.

==============================================

Anyone behind enemy lines was there with full knowledge of what might happen, including their own death. Plain and simple.

.......so because someone is holding a pipe and a camera it must obviously be RPGS and AK47s.

They had no reason to do this, they just fired upon something and laughed, they have no conscience.

Did you see the video? Its obvious the guys are unarmed and there are unarmed children as well. It is also pathetic that you are trying to defend guys that are having a blast killing unarmed individuals and children.

We're the retards? You're the one defending the killing of children.

You ignored my post, so I'll ask again: Was there any clear shot of children? Or were they in the van the whole time, out of view? I thought the report said the kids were injured inside of the van.

We're defending what was going on in a warzone against people they believed to have weapons. They didn't walk up and maim a kid playing on a bicycle.

Guest Need4Sheed

I suggest everyone watch the 35 minute unedited version.

Or do you want to take Reuters Liberalness view on everything and just watch the version they want to release?

They were traveling with armed combatants who were on the way to engage american troops.

RPG's were found in the van as well, insurgents have taken kids along before to get then through checkpoints.

Edited by Need4Sheed

You ignored my post, so I'll ask again: Was there any clear shot of children? Or were they in the van the whole time, out of view? I thought the report said the kids were injured inside of the van.

We're defending what was going on in a warzone against people they believed to have weapons. They didn't walk up and maim a kid playing on a bicycle.

Yes, they knew there were children.

And it was perfectly legal for any civilian to carry around an AK. The men they shot had cameras and tripods

:sigh:

Thankfully we get to sit behind a computer and criticize these troops. If you assumed every RPG resembling object was a tripod, you'd be dead.

since when can rpgs bend in half from the wind? it is so blatantly obvious that it is not any type of rocket launcher.

since when can rpgs bend in half from the wind? it is so blatantly obvious that it is not any type of rocket launcher.

I'm going to stop here, because it is clear that you are cemented in your opinion and won't give any leeway, no matter what counterpoint is thrown in your direction.