US Forces kill innocent civilians

I'm going to stop here, because it is clear that you are cemented in your opinion and won't give any leeway, no matter what counterpoint is thrown in your direction.

alright, however you are the one that is basing their judgement off of less than half of the video

lol, i dont know if you guys are even serious, they killed innocent people who had no weapons on them. Children died, innocent people died, the guy totally laughed about killing them and even said "OMG you shouldnt bring children to war", these guys dont even deserve to live.

Did you watch the full version? My guess is no.

I saw the full version yesterday. Great mind reading skills you have.

Also, I am not blaming the full thing on just the guys in the helicopter. Their superiors have to take blame as well

Guest Need4Sheed

I suggest everyone watch the 35 minute unedited version.

They were traveling with armed combatants who were on the way to engage American troops.

RPG's were found in the van as well, insurgents have taken kids along before to get then through checkpoints.

Guest Need4Sheed

All in all they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reporters have heavy guidelines and they know that they are highly vulnerable is these lines are stepped over.

All in all they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reporters have heavy guidelines and they know that they are highly vulnerable is these lines are stepped over.

Obviously,

If anyone wants to be a reporter, make sure there are no apaches up there waiting to kill you for no reason.

• Like 1

Guest Need4Sheed
The problem, according to many who have viewed the video, is that WikiLeaks appears to have done selective editing that tells only half the story. For instance, the Web site takes special care to slow down the video and identify the two photographers and the cameras they are carrying.

related links

However, the Web site does not slow down the video to show that at least one man in that group was carrying a rocket-propelled grenade launcher, a clearly visible weapon that runs nearly two-thirds the length of his body.

WikiLeaks also does not point out that at least one man was carrying an AK-47 assault rifle. He is seen swinging the weapon below his waist while standing next to the man holding the RPG.

"It gives you a limited perspective," said Capt. Jack Hanzlik, a spokesman for U.S. Central Command. "The video only tells you a portion of the activity that was happening that day. Just from watching that video, people cannot understand the complex battles that occurred. You are seeing only a very narrow picture of the events."

Source

Also:

WikiLeaks has another classified military video in their possession they plan to release in about a month. This time, Assange said, the public will see what happened during the controversial May 2009 NATO airstrike in Farah province, where Afghan officials say at least 150 civilians were killed.
Edited by Need4Sheed
  • Like 2

lol, i dont know if you guys are even serious, they killed innocent people who had no weapons on them. Children died, innocent people died, the guy totally laughed about killing them and even said "OMG you shouldnt bring children to war", these guys dont even deserve to live.

This happens during war. Look what happened in our countries. So stfu. Please and thank you.

This happens during war. Look what happened in our countries. So stfu. Please and thank you.

So just because there is a war going on, you can just kill civilians for the heck of it?

Plus you're acting like I support what happened.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Those guys are out there risking their life so you can post on this forum and feel protected. You have absolutely no right to pass judgment on them.

Those guys are out there risking their life so you can post on this forum and feel protected. You have absolutely no right to pass judgment on them.

............................if you think thats why the US are in Iraq then LOL.

Obviously when Bush decided to invade Iraq, he was thinking that he needs to protect the lives of people who need to post on forums.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

The way Yugo puts it, you'd think they went to a village, plucked children from the local school, and lit them on fire while dancing in a circle and giggling like schoolgirls.

Instead of firing on a group that included a dude toting an AK-47 and an RPG, and then the vehicle that promptly stopped by to pick them up.

It sucks that some cameramen were in a warzone with people who had weapons. That's the bottom line.

Yugo and LKR, you have to realize how low life you guys sound. One of my best friends is over there right now getting bombed and already had three guys in his platoon injured from a RPG. So if you want to sit behind your computer and say all this [expletive] about our troops you guys can pack your bags and move back to Yugoslavia and LKR you can go with him. They are fighting for our freedom and all in all are protecting us from getting hit her on our soil. I bet you guys wouldn't say anything about this if the Liberals didn't edit the video.

Think before you speak, seriously. You guys sound like you know exactly what was going on there and you have no idea.

• Like 4

Yugo and LKR, you have to realize how low life you guys sound. One of my best friends is over there right now getting bombed and already had three guys in his platoon injured from a RPG. So if you want to sit behind your computer and say all this [expletive] about our troops you guys can pack your bags and move back to Yugoslavia and LKR you can go with him. They are fighting for our freedom and all in all are protecting us from getting hit her on our soil. I bet you guys wouldn't say anything about this if the Liberals didn't edit the video.

Think before you speak, seriously. You guys sound like you know exactly what was going on there and you have no idea.

you should read my posts, actually. not once did i badmouth the troops in general like slaven. i pointed out that the two troops here were in the wrong. big difference buddy.

lol why does everyone say, the soldiers are fighting for our freedom? Have people been saying this since the War of Independence :lol:?

This "war" is about fighting for Iraq's freedom, or probably finding some oil, whatever the US government doesnt tell us

I'd love to move back to Europe, but I cant.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

I saw this video the other day, and I don't know the whole story, but shooting the fan with people picking up the bodies is questionable, but I'm not the one that may be getting shot with an RPG.

1. This video is from 2007.

2. These are the weapons that they saw, which are an AK-47 and RPG.

]http://img708.imageshack.us/i/1270493174790.gif/

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I support the troops, but I don't support the war. The only reason I support the troops is because if not enough soldiers volunteered, most of the people here including me would be drafted and forced to fight.

BTW, there is no way that one of the most powerful countries in the world (if not the most powerful) is fighting these wars for freedom.

Edited by Poe

I support the troops, but I don't support the war. The only reason I support the troops is because if not enough soldiers volunteered, most of the people here including me would be drafted and forced to fight.

BTW, there is no way that one of the most powerful countries in the world (if not the most powerful) is fighting these wars for freedom.

I cant be drafted, im in college :)

Guest Need4Sheed

http://www.celluloid-dreams.de/content/images/kritiken-filmbilder/team-america-world-police/team-america-world-police-1.jpg

• Like 2

lol why does everyone say, the soldiers are fighting for our freedom? Have people been saying this since the War of Independence :lol:?

This "war" is about fighting for Iraq's freedom, or probably finding some oil, whatever the US government doesnt tell us

I'd love to move back to Europe, but I cant.

Why not?

Guest Need4Sheed

I say this to my co-worker all the time.

He constantly degrades and complains about America and I tell him, no one is holding you back from moving back to Poland.