P90X?

Legacy

A couple of my friends use it and they say it awesome. I don't personally have it but I really want to get it. I keep meaning to ask my friend to burn me a copy of the disks but I haven't seen him in a while. I agree with you about the price though. $150 is a lot.

^ it comes with the equipment though, I'm pretty sure.

It also has a diet plan.

But yeah, 150 may be a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it in the long run, if you want results. I know a lot of people that do it and it works.

Well, I don't need the nutrition guide or the equipment since I have heard it's mostly dumbbells, a pull-up bar, and some stretchy bands or whatever they're called.

the gym is better if you want to get big

but p90x is great if you want to get more toned up and ripped, that's what their workouts are targeted towards.

That is exactly what I'm going for. I know people that used it and say it works well.

lol apparently you're gay unless you go to the gym, like these guys

http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/110/499/979/nnLzDNddrBN6R9k.jpg

Apparently the warmup sessions for P90X are so intense they're actually more like a workout for those who don't workout.

Edited by trutrojan8

I bought my copy of P90x the other day and I am going to be doing it with one of my college roommates this summer.

It's not a bull-[expletive] gimmick where the company says that all you have to do is work out for 20 minutes a day, and you'll be ripped within a month.

This program tells you that it's going to kick your [expletive] for 90 days, and if you can handle it and eat well, you are going to see great results.

Go online and look at videos of people with before and after pictures using P90x, and the results are AMAZING!