Rockets make offer to Euroleague MVP, Milos Teodosic

Dash

Houston Made An Offer To Milos Teodosic

By Dimitri

This time it was sport24.gr, that presented a rumor for Euroleague superstar Milos Teodosic. According to the Greek portal, 2 NBA teams are interested in Teodosic and they are Miami and Houston. It says that Houston took it even further and made an offer to Teodosic but it has not been put to paper.

As it so happens, he is somewhat of a “restricted free agent”. Although this terminology doesn’t actually exist in Europe the status of the Serbian player’s contract resembles very much so that of an NBA restricted free agent. If Teodosic doesn’t get an actual signed contract then Olympiakos reserves the right to activate the remainder of his contract that will give Teodosic 600,000 and 700,000 euros respectively in the next 2 seasons. On the other hand if a team makes an offer and Olympiakos don’t match it then he is free to go. As I have already mentioned, this is very unlikely but not impossible. I wouldn’t bet on it though

http://www.hoopsnotes.com/2010/05/houston-made-an-offer-to-milos-teodosic/

Sounds like a solid player but is a combo guard...interesting, possible Lowry replacement?

This guy is a beast, I saw the comments people made on Clutchfans about him and they are idiots, this guy is a pure PG, great passer, best thing is that he is only 22 also.

LOL @ people comparing him to Spanoulis and saying hes just another unathletic Euro guard.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Dudes Serbian so I'm assuming you know a thing or two about him lol.

Yeah some of the comments were pretty ignorant, he's not even from Greece so I don't where the hell the Spanoulis comparison came here. Spanoulis wouldn't have been a half-bad player either if he wasn't so cocky.

Edit: nvm he plays on a Greek team :lol: but still you don't get Euroleague MVP and are a scrub.

Edited by Dash

Dudes Serbian so I'm assuming you know a thing or two about him lol.

Yeah some of the comments were pretty ignorant, he's not even from Greece so I don't where the hell the Spanoulis comparison came here. Spanoulis wouldn't have been a half-bad player either if he wasn't so cocky.

He won the Euroleague MVP, isnt a turnover machine like Spanoulis, is a great scorer from the three.

Eurobasket 09 stats

Game vs Slovenia

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Does he have the potential to be sumtin special or no?

Could be an all-star if he made it over here, i'd actually compare him to Steve Nash, and a real comparison in the sense that he can do everything Steve Nash can although its not as greatly refined.

I fixed it, and yes, he won the Euroleague MVP at age 22, come on now :lol:

:lol:

I'm not doubting that he is a better player but Llull could have more potential as an NBA point guard. I don't watch Euroleague basketball much so I wouldn't know.

And comparing his stats to Llull, he looks like a more polished shooter, rebound and passer (#1 in the league). Overall, definitely the better player at this stage.

By the way am I reading Llull's stats right? Only 1 turnover all season? :mellow:

:lol:

I'm not doubting that he is a better player but Llull could have more potential as an NBA point guard. I don't watch Euroleague basketball much so I wouldn't know.

And comparing his stats to Llull, he looks like a more polished shooter, rebound and passer (#1 in the league). Overall, definitely the better player at this stage.

By the way am I reading Llull's stats right? Only 1 turnover all season? :mellow:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Sergio-Llull-5023/

Averages about 1 turnover a game.

Could be an all-star if he made it over here, i'd actually compare him to Steve Nash, and a real comparison in the sense that he can do everything Steve Nash can although its not as greatly refined.

Wasn't Morey just raving about Nash the other day too? :o

List of past Euroleague MVPs. Ages are estimated.

* 2004-05 Anthony Parker (Maccabi) - age 29

* 2005-06 Anthony Parker (Maccabi) - age 30

* 2006-07 Theo Papaloukas (CSKA) - age 30

* 2007-08 Ramūnas Šiškauskas (CSKA) - age 29

* 2008-09 Juan Carlos Navarro (Barcelona) - age 28

* 2009-10 Miloš Teodosić (Olympiacos) - age 23

A 23 year old winning the Euroleague MVP is incredible. This guy could be a keeper.

• 5 months later...
Guest Emili Paz

Indeed, Milos Teodosic is a solid player and he wouldn't be named the Euroleague MVP for 2009-2010 for nothing. This year, he will lift his team once again to hopefully reach the final four stage without other key players such as Kleiza and Childress. Thus, it is an exciting prospect to find out whether Olympiacos will once again reach the finals.

To ensure you get the best seat for a face value price at the Euroleague Final Four, go for the league's official ticket partner – Ticket2Final. Now that the road to the 2011 Final Four is almost here, make sure to get your own tickets to see the action live!

Indeed, Milos Teodosic is a solid player and he wouldn't be named the Euroleague MVP for 2009-2010 for nothing. This year, he will lift his team once again to hopefully reach the final four stage without other key players such as Kleiza and Childress. Thus, it is an exciting prospect to find out whether Olympiacos will once again reach the finals.

To ensure you get the best seat for a face value price at the Euroleague Final Four, go for the league's official ticket partner – Ticket2Final. Now that the road to the 2011 Final Four is almost here, make sure to get your own tickets to see the action live!

:lol: He cant possibly think that, posting something like this would work.

Cant wait to see Kleiza and Childress get to the final 4 again!