Quick Poll: Rose or Rondo

Years

Really bad time make this poll. Rondo has been the hottest PG in the NBA these past weeks, that includes Steve Nash. Rose and his team just got knocked out of the playoffs a couple of weeks ago. Not a good time, I think that the best time to compare players is in the off-season so the player who is hot isn't going to have an advantage over the other.

Though Rose may have much better athleticism and a slightly better jumpshot, I feel Rondo's game is more complete. He distributes, rebounds, and defends much better than Rose, and is more adept at being a team leader. Rose does have a lot of potential, and his talent can push him past Rondo sometime in the future.

• Like 1

Though Rose may have much better athleticism and a slightly better jumpshot, I feel Rondo's game is more complete. He distributes, rebounds, and defends much better than Rose, and is more adept at being a team leader. Rose does have a lot of potential, and his talent can push him past Rondo sometime in the future.

Mhm. That, and Rondo's postseason performance has really secured the decision for me.

I think Rose is the better overall player. Rondo has the benefit of playing with like 4 allstars or previous allstars.

Rondo carried those 'all-stars' several times in the playoffs.

Rose is the better scorer no doubt but Rondo is more well-rounded.

I think Rose is the better overall player. Rondo has the benefit of playing with like 4 allstars or previous allstars.

I'm so tired of hearing this argument.... For the people who say these statements, are they even watching Rondo play?

• Like 1

Derrick Rose. Rondo is a great defensive PG, no doubt. But Rose is a dominant PG. My mind may be filled with Rondo's highlights in recent weeks, but I still believe that Rose is a better PG overall at this moment.