Future lineup.

xx.

• Owner

Arenas won't be dealt, unless a GM decides to go into idiot mode and pick his contract up. He's a shell of his former self, and he's making too much money.

2010-11: $17.7 million

2011-12: $19.3 million

2012-13: $20.8 million (player option that Gilbert will exercise)

2013-14: $22.4 million

That's ridiculous.

Arenas is probably the most overrated, attention whoring, piece of trash I've ever seen. This league is better without him. He's basically J.R Smith with more freedom.

You don't know [expletive] about him, just leave the thread...

Arenas is the most attention whoring piece of trash? Yeah....because he does one stupid thing, don't think he's worse than Marbury. At least he does stuff for the community.

You don't know [expletive] about him, just leave the thread...

Arenas is the most attention whoring piece of trash? Yeah....because he does one stupid thing, don't think he's worse than Marbury. At least he does stuff for the community.

I can sense that you love Arenas very much, is that why you're a Wizards fan? Jumped off the Arenas wagon just in time. :rolleyes: This has more to do with Arenas pulling a gun. Arenas has a low-IQ in general. And Yes he's definitely an attention whore. I really can't think of anyone who has a worse shot selection than him, J.R Smith and that's about it.

Overrated as [expletive], and this is coming from a former Arenas fan.

Haha...Arenas at Shooting Guard.

What'd you talking about, Arenas's style of play makes him more of a 2 guard than anything. His play at PG never did anything for the team because he was always shoot first and pass second and that's not the play of a natural PG. Wall can change that letting the team run more set plays allowing Arenas more open shots or drive ins to the basket.

What'd you talking about, Arenas's style of play makes him more of a 2 guard than anything. His play at PG never did anything for the team because he was always shoot first and pass second and that's not the play of a natural PG. Wall can change that letting the team run more set plays allowing Arenas more open shots or drive ins to the basket.

lol... shoot first.

Edited by Poe

PG: John Wall

SG: Gilbert Arenas

SF: Josh Howard/Al Thornton

PF: Andray Blatche

C: Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire

I have a hunch we'll be picking up one of those 2 free agents for the center spot. Call me crazy, but I feel like John Wall and Gilbert Arenas could actually function well together. Gilbert will just have to live with having the ball in his hands a lot less and focus on being more of a jump shooter rather than a ball controlling "point" guard. Let Wall control the ball.

PG: John Wall

SG: Gilbert Arenas

SF: Josh Howard/Al Thornton

PF: Andray Blatche

C: Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire

I have a hunch we'll be picking up one of those 2 free agents for the center spot. Call me crazy, but I feel like John Wall and Gilbert Arenas could actually function well together. Gilbert will just have to live with having the ball in his hands a lot less and focus on being more of a jump shooter rather than a ball controlling "point" guard. Let Wall control the ball.

That. I wouldn't mind trading Gil and signing another free agent though, or just start Miller. I think we have 21M in cap room, and if we don't re-sign Howard, we'll have like 32M, nearly enough for two max contracts?! Am I missing something or am I right? But either way, I do think John Wall will help bring in a star like Amare or Bosh...heck, even LeBron :P

That. I wouldn't mind trading Gil and signing another free agent though, or just start Miller. I think we have 21M in cap room, and if we don't re-sign Howard, we'll have like 32M, nearly enough for two max contracts?! Am I missing something or am I right? But either way, I do think John Wall will help bring in a star like Amare or Bosh...heck, even LeBron :P

Anything's possible bro, I'm sure our fans wouldn't mind forgetting about our past "rivalry" and welcome him with open arms. :D