Haters gonna hate

Warren2ThaG

As long as he lives up to the hype is it okay?

i dont think it matters either way. at this point in his career he is just an average NFL QB with a big name. if he does well then congrats, but i just dont waste my time trying to follow it anymore

i dont think it matters either way. at this point in his career he is just an average NFL QB with a big name. if he does well then congrats, but i just dont waste my time trying to follow it anymore

Yeah, but he did pretty well for the Vikings. I'd say above average.

LeBron James makes him look like nothing.

That makes no sense at all, even though I know what you're trying to get at. LeBron James gets a lot of free-agent talk NOW, but Brett Frave has said he was retiring MULTIPLE times and came back, and there was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more Brett Farve retirement/signing talk on ESPN than there has been of LeBron James.

Did you see how good he was last year? A few lucky plays and calls during the NFC title game from making the superbowl.

Yeah, but he did pretty well for the Vikings. I'd say above average.

looking back at his stats again, ill agree with above average. but he is 40 years old, and despite popular belief, he is human. he has been defying age but it will eventually catch up to him. maybe this year, maybe he will actually win MVP in 2020, but im not banking on that "very good" to last too much longer

http://4.media.tumblr.com/bGjfANdAGj9t1y81lIVqe3uKo1_400.gif

I was anti-Favre as a Vikes fan last year, but after seeing him play I'm open to another year. I hope he learns to play smart and go for the more or less guaranteed win next time, rather than try and be a hero though.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...