Sacramento Kings Draft Discussion

• Owner

Sacramento currently has the 5th and 33rd picks in the NBA Draft. Discuss.

-----

I wouldn't be surprised to hear they are exploring a trade with the first-rounder. The 5th pick is usually valuable come draft time.

Otherwise, I could see them snagging a frontcourt player to help them out. Cousins and Favors would probably be on their radar, assuming they drop a spot or two. Aldrich would be nice for the Kings, especially seeing how Hawes struggles to defend at the five. Aminu and Johnson aren't out of reach, either.

I think they'll draft a big man, either Cousins (likely), or Favors if he drops. Otherwise, idk what the plan is. I don't see them taking Aldrich, then again they might pull a Jason Thompson and take a guy like Hassan Whiteside.

Okay maybe not. Still, idk what their plan is if a top two big isn't available.

I've also seen them taking Bledsoe at 33 in a few mocks, which I doubt he'll drop that far, but if he does do they take a PG, considering they have Udrih, and Tyreke (although I'd personally put Tyreke at the 2)?

Edited by NoLookShot

• 4 weeks later...
Guest STL10

I think they'll draft a big man, either Cousins (likely), or Favors if he drops. Otherwise, idk what the plan is. I don't see them taking Aldrich, then again they might pull a Jason Thompson and take a guy like Hassan Whiteside.

Okay maybe not. Still, idk what their plan is if a top two big isn't available.

I've also seen them taking Bledsoe at 33 in a few mocks, which I doubt he'll drop that far, but if he does do they take a PG, considering they have Udrih, and Tyreke (although I'd personally put Tyreke at the 2)?

Greg Monroe is the pick here. Cousins stock is dropping like GM.