OKC Shopping Maynor

Guest STL10

presti is doing it again this man ceases to amaze me.

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/photos_large/2008/10/02/610x.jpg

please make this deal happen

This guy is a genius. They'll draft Ed Davis if they can.

Edited by STL10

Guest STL10

The Thunder are going to be a contender within three years, bank on it.

They'll be title contenders if they sign Boozer or Lee IMO. Westbrook is gonna be a top 5 PG next year, Harden will be the most improved player in the NBA, Sefelosha proved he could shutdown Kobe,they have a solid bench, and Serge Ibaka is gonna breakout next year.

Edited by STL10

• Owner

Sefelosha proved he could shutdown Kobe

Haha, he shut down Kobe until Bryant got his knee drained...and then Kobe ran off a monster game against him.

Thabo is a good defender, but he's not Gary Payton-esque.

if harden can get a semi-post game and a solid mid range game, druant learns to post up, green becomes more like josh smith (not launching 3 point shots, i dont mind them when the ball has been rotated and his in the corner for a three but thats it), westbrook finds his mind range more constantly and we execute down the stretch. this team could def reach WCF next season haha and dare i say it.... the finals.. given that lakers stay relatively the same and phill leaves