The OTR Skin

Real Deal

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

Brandon you should find a way to remove the scroll next to the persons profile, it really is killing the sick look.

The scroll?

Are you talking about the small image next to the name? Have you tried clicking that? :lol:

But yeah, I'll replace that image.

Just reminding people that there are still colors and images I need to fix. Thanks for the comments/replies/help, everyone. :rofl: Again, if you notice something out of place, please let me know.

The scroll?

Are you talking about the small image next to the name? Have you tried clicking that? ;)

But yeah, I'll replace that image.

Just reminding people that there are still colors and images I need to fix. Thanks for the comments/replies/help, everyone. :) Again, if you notice something out of place, please let me know.

No man I meant the Blue bar, that lets you move right and left, and up and down.

<------------

Guest Nissan

Great job. :)

Edit: When I click on "View New Content" I can still see the blue skin.

Edited by Nissan

Yo Brandon, maybe it's just me, I dunno.

But the OTRBASKETBALL09 banner is kinda sore on my eyes. It's like all over the forum. I like the new skin but if there is one complaint to be made, I think the banner is kinda hard on the eyes.

But then again, it could just be me. I dunno. I love the skin overall though, good job!

• Owner

Yo Brandon, maybe it's just me, I dunno.

But the OTRBASKETBALL09 banner is kinda sore on my eyes. It's like all over the forum. I like the new skin but if there is one complaint to be made, I think the banner is kinda hard on the eyes.

But then again, it could just be me. I dunno. I love the skin overall though, good job!

Same banners we were seeing last time, though. Are you talking about the white in the banner, or...?

• Owner

No man I meant the Blue bar, that lets you move right and left, and up and down.

:( Sorry bro, I still don't understand.

Use the Print Scrn button (to the right of F12, usually) and then go into Paint or Photoshop and open a new file, then hit CTRL+V to paste the screenshot. Circle what you mean, as in the exact thing that needs changed, and save and upload the picture to Tinypic or something. :)

:( Sorry bro, I still don't understand.

Use the Print Scrn button (to the right of F12, usually) and then go into Paint or Photoshop and open a new file, then hit CTRL+V to paste the screenshot. Circle what you mean, as in the exact thing that needs changed, and save and upload the picture to Tinypic or something. :)

I think he's talking about the scroll, but I'm not totally sure. :unsure: