What Movie would you remake?

When I saw this topic when I clicked "View Active Topics", I was thinking "Remake? I thought it was sequals, now my post doesn't make sense" but...yeah. It's Monday and I'm at work tired.

As far as this topic goes...Remake...eh, not sure. I'll think of something later.

To me classics should not be remade (at least not any I can think of right now)... only [expletive]ty movies that had a good idea, but weren't executed well.

I'll think of some later.

Well I would only redo Oz with A list actors, like Tom Hanks as the tin man.

• 3 weeks later...

ima go with one of my favorites and say the warriors. i think a modernized version could be good as long as hollywood doesn't have full control over it. the plot is simple enough to make another one. small gang travels a long way to a meeting in which chaos happens, they get framed, and have to make their way back to their hometurf while battling countless other gangs out to get them at all costs. i thought a remake was in the works that was going to involve actual gang members from california but im not sure anymore.

ima go with one of my favorites and say the warriors. i think a modernized version could be good as long as hollywood doesn't have full control over it. the plot is simple enough to make another one. small gang travels a long way to a meeting in which chaos happens, they get framed, and have to make their way back to their hometurf while battling countless other gangs out to get them at all costs. i thought a remake was in the works that was going to involve actual gang members from california but im not sure anymore.

I'm pretty sure they're still doing it; I remember Tony Scott talking about it like a month ago.

The Knowing.

In the beginning, and until the ending, all I was thinking was; 'wow Nicholas Cage actually made a movie thats really really good for once'.. and then the ending came. And I went from that to 'omg, he managed to land himself in another [expletive] movie'. That movie had so much potential, but the aliens at the end taking the kids away and putting them on a new earth in white clothes (white is the colour of innocence, not re-birth!!) absolutely wrecked it.

I cried about that for about four days straight to my girlfriend. Such a horrid ending to a movie with such great potential.