Most impressive SL players so far

Guest N4S

Danny Green has 13.5 ppg and has made 5 out of 10 3's in two games so he's been a pleasant surprise. I didn't realize he can shoot the 3 that well. Jawad Williams and Terence Kinsay aren't disappointing either and they could be key players in someone goes down on the Cavs roster next year. And this one guy, Leo Lyans, is averaging 13 .5 and 4.5 reb. per game. Never heard of him.

branndon jennings is kind of surprising. we'll see how it pans out in the nba. meek also

blair only played one game so far but that guy is furious on the boards.

Mullens is actually playing better than what he did in Orlando, from getting zero block in orlando and getting 5 in one game his rotations and helpD is alot quicker to get over, still wanna see him bang down low and use his size for once instead of pick and pop, we already have krstic for that.

Tyreke Evans, Steph Curry, and Brandon Jennings look like they are beasting.

Blake Griffin looked awesome to last night.

How exactly is Curry beasting? Shooting 31% from the field averaging 4.5 APG and 3.75 TOPG. Not to mention this 'amazing' shooter isn't even leading his team right now.

Warriors second year forward out of LSU, Anthony Randolph. No clue what you guys are watching but this guy has been the most impressive and has proven himself to be a capable player averaging 26.8 PPG on 60.9 FG%. He's also grabbing 8.5 RPG has 2.2 SPG and 3 BPG. That is one of the most impressive beastline I've seen in summer league. Not to mention he's doing all of this playing less MPG than Steph Curry.

Hop off the wagon, I've said it before the draft and I'll say it after, Curry is overrated.

Lots of players but I didn't know Jennings had the desire to distribute the ball... I thought he's just all AI, just score. If he can continue to pass as well as he has shown, he can be one of top rookies. Bucks should be happy with his play.

Haven't really watched but some stats, Randolph and Westbrook are on a different level... Don't forget Ryan Anderson, that's a steal by Magic, Van Gundy should be thrilled, when Shard goes to the bench he has a Shard Lite.