WK2: Jacksonville @ San Diego

Real Deal

• 4 weeks later...

Good game for us out side of the 3 turnovers.

P. Rivers - 22/29 334yards 3tds 2int :( -- Good game by him for the most part he was completely on target, one play that comes to mind that he was a bit off was the int that was a bit long thrown to Gates that ended up bouncing off his hands for a pick.

R. Mathews - 5att 26yards 0tds 1fumble :( -- For the second week in a row he started off with a bang and then fumbles. This time he got hurt (ankle injury nothing serious will be good to go next week) and we decided not to play him for the remainder of the game seeing that we had a very comfortable lead. Looking forward to a complete performance from him next week against the Seahawks.

A. Gates - 5rec 57yards 2tds :) -- As usual he played good, he could have and another catch for a TD but the pass was thrown a bit long. Rest of our WR's also played well no big drops, and ran solid routes all night long. Not sure if consistency we will be a week in and week out but today it was good.

Defense - I cant really complain 2 sacks, 4 ints, and 2 fumbles will just about win you the game every week. Hats off to Cason tonight he really came to play.

Special teams I guess were ok because wee did not allow a return today, unlike last week lol.

And the funny thing is Garrard was getting so much appreciation last week after he threw three td's, people were saying things like "who needs Tebow", stuff like that. And today he comes out and throw up 4 ints, and gets pulled out of the game LMAO. The Jags as team are so unpredictable.

Something is seriously wrong with MJD though, the Jags haven't disclosed any information on his knee but I think he might me missing some time.

Edited by Confidence