WK3: San Francisco @ Kansas City

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

I'd also like to see Alex Smith play well this game, I believe he can be a successful QB in this league. We need to open up our playbook and let Smith have some freedom instead of playiing it safe which has lead us to a 0-2 start. I noticed Raye letting Smith throw down the field in the 4th quarter which was opening up some holes for our running game, so let's see what he does against KC.

I'd also like to see Alex Smith play well this game, I believe he can be a successful QB in this league. We need to open up our playbook and let Smith have some freedom instead of playiing it safe which has lead us to a 0-2 start. I noticed Raye letting Smith throw down the field in the 4th quarter which was opening up some holes for our running game, so let's see what he does against KC.

Open the playbook from what? Five yard routes to seven yard routes? Because that's all Jimmy Raye consists of.

It's like Alex Smith was just meant to blanketed with mediocrity and inconsistency all his career.

Open the playbook from what? Five yard routes to seven yard routes? Because that's all Jimmy Raye consists of.

It's like Alex Smith was just meant to blanketed with mediocrity and inconsistency all his career.

I know right. It's frustrating to watch the play calling from Raye every week.

We are TERRIBLE on the road, atleast we gave a fight against the Saints at our home. Our defense was getting no push against the Chiefs running game, Cassel had all the time he wanted to throw with us getting no pressure on him, you would expect us too get a couple of sacks but finished the game with 0. Offensively idk what to say, we started off horrible and our run game was getting stuffed. Alex Smith had 42 attempts, there's a very little chance for us to win when that happens. Anndd we have the Falcons next week..... <_<

We are TERRIBLE on the road, atleast we gave a fight against the Saints at our home. Our defense was getting no push against the Chiefs running game, Cassel had all the time he wanted to throw with us getting no pressure on him, you would expect us too get a couple of sacks but finished the game with 0. Offensively idk what to say, we started off horrible and our run game was getting stuffed. Alex Smith had 42 attempts, there's a very little chance for us to win when that happens. Anndd we have the Falcons next week..... <_<

but Alex Smith is so good! and Vernon Davis is the best TE in the NFL!

Chiefs are good. Oddly enough, 2 teams may come out of the AFC West. Remember, the Charges ALWAYS get hot at the end of the season before, of course, getting eliminated early in the playoffs. Chiefs very impressive. 49ers...I'm stunned. Could the Seahawks, Cardinals, or dare I say Rams (if they do indeed beat Washington today) possibly come out of that division?

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Anthony Davis is garbage, he surely isn't living up to the hype of a high first round pick. Alot of the reason why Alex Smith is struggling is because the o-line can't protect him, and on top of that Frank Gore couldn't get anything going on the ground. What was really disappointing was the Niners defense, they certainly didn't play like a top flight defense.

I'm not sure what you're talking about in regards to Anthony Davis because he has been good and gotten praise from the coaches besides his dumb penalties.

Jimmy Raye needs to go. Almost every 49er's fan has an idea of what he is going to call every play.

After watching the Bills and Seahawks today, both of whom are [expletive]ty, I can honestly say that the 49er's are the worst team in the NFL right now.