WK3: Washington @ St. Louis

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

SO upset right now with this team, I don't know where to begin.

What is going on with our defense??? We're known for being a good defensive team, despite our terrible record the past few years, we've managed to always be a solid defense. I thought bringing in this 3-4 will produce more turnovers, which maybe true, but we're giving up a TON of points in the process.

As for Haslett, I'll take Blatche's defense over this garbage. He doesn't have the personnel to run a 3-4, but hey, he's a genius. he can make it work.... Your 2 best pass rushers are now linebackers. You are playing a rookie QB so we won't pressure him and play our corners 9 yards deep. Coaching killed the team (That and Vinny) the last 2 years and now it's doing it again with a different regime.

Something needs to be done, or I will totally give up on this team. It's pathetic, we actually have a shot at winning the division too. I'm definitely not looking forward to the next game against the Eagles, Vick will dominate our pathetic defense. And after that we play the Packers, Colts, and Bears...joy.

Before the season started, I thought we would win 7-8 games, now I don't know if that's possible. We look terrible.

What's even more embarrassing is that the Skins ran the ball 5 times in the third quarter and zero in the fourth... And of those 5 rushes, Ryan Torrain got 3 of them while Portis and Sellers each got one. This all happening while we had the most success with the run game this season. I'm so frustrated with this team right now.