WK3: NY Jets @ Miami

Real Deal

I learned many things from this game

1. Henne should be allowed to throw the ball all over the place

2. Brown and Williams are horrible RB's, they can't break a run to save their lives

3. Ricky has butter fingers

4. Our 3rd down defense is awful, they converted like 7/10 3rd downs

5. Jason Allen always screws up

6. Langford has hands of steel

7. Rex Ryan is a jerk, Braylon shouldn't have touched the field tonight

It's a loss, and I knew it once we got inside the 20. The Jets are just too good in the redzone, even though they gave up a couple td's today. Atleast the offense made some progress today, about time we utilized Marshalls talent. As for the defense, they were really disappointing. Our pass rush was pretty much non existent the whole game, and [expletive] Jason Allen, idiot made two dumb [expletive] plays on that last defense possession. Oh well though, next week is going to be tough.

Edited by Confidence

Also, we were down the whole game. We need to be aggressive and go for it on 4th down. Like the 20 yard FG we kicked, it was 4th and 2, we could have easily gone for it. If we didn't convert, they would still have horrible field position.

I don't like Braylon, but why should he be kept off the field? That cuts a chunk out of their offensive production, potentially, and that's basically penalizing the rest of the team.

Because he picked up a DUI 5 days ago. Gotta hold him accountable.

• Owner

Because he picked up a DUI 5 days ago. Gotta hold him accountable.

And? He should go pick up hours doing community service for the Saints, then. Punish him, not the team.

Miami would've won the game without him on the field...right?

I don't like Braylon, but why should he be kept off the field? That cuts a chunk out of their offensive production, potentially, and that's basically penalizing the rest of the team.

Simple principle in my opinion. If you break the rules you should have to face the consequences regardless of your role on the team. Plus, as corny as it sounds, "there's no I in team". If one player goes down, you have to believe that one of your other teammates will step up.

And? He should go pick up hours doing community service for the Saints, then. Punish him, not the team.

Miami would've won the game without him on the field...right?

Punish him by not letting him play, by not letting him go out and do what he loves to do. He won't learn anything from doing community service.