WK8: Green Bay @ NY Jets

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

This could be a statement game for us and I think we can do it. It all starts with the OL though, if Rodgers gets enough time I think he can do some damage. Whoever Cromartie is covering needs to be the primary target. He struggles against guys who run good routes and gets out of his breaks slower compared to other good corners so we need to go at him.

idk if this is worth a challenge. It's the last one for NYJ, and the Packers haven't done anything on offense either.

Complete change of field position, if Packers get the ball right there then Jets have to drive all the way back up the field again. If the Jets still have it, they can pin Green Bay deep and get them to punt and get it 10-20 yards out of field goal position.

Complete change of field position, if Packers get the ball right there then Jets have to drive all the way back up the field again. If the Jets still have it, they can pin Green Bay deep and get them to punt and get it 10-20 yards out of field goal position.

I understand why they challenged, just don't think it is worth it when you will have no more challenges even if you win it

I understand why they challenged, just don't think it is worth it when you will have no more challenges even if you win it

No, you're correct. It wasn't worth challenging it. The Jets defense had been handling the Packers offense all game, and they probably would have stopped them that drive as well.

I hope the Jets get screwed later in the game because they are out of challenges.