WK10: NY Jets @ Cleveland

Real Deal

Sanchez and Holmes have connected for a gamewinning td twice in the last three weeks I think, and it has been on the same route.

That was Holmes first TD as a Jet if you are referring to the lions that was last week and he didn't score but he did setup the FG. However you are on the main point here Holmes is the guy Sanchez looks too when they want a big play. Like against the Broncos when Holmes drew the PI that set up the TD for LT seems like every one on the Jets receiving core has a defined role: Braylon - primary, Holmes - big play, Cotchery - third downs, Keller - possession, LT - check down.

Damn, the Jets with two lucky wins in back-to-back weeks.

I don't see how either win was lucky...because they outplayed the other team at the end of the game? I hate when play say 'lucky', yeah Folk missed 3 FG's they are real lucky. Sure their are some things went in their fortune, but that's just what happens when you are a good team and you work hard in practice and you play hard every down.

I don't see how either win was lucky...because they outplayed the other team at the end of the game? I hate when play say 'lucky', yeah Folk missed 3 FG's they are real lucky. Sure their are some things went in their fortune, but that's just what happens when you are a good team and you work hard in practice and you play hard every down.

Oh I don't know... maybe because if Suh didn't try to kick the extra point they would have lost that game?

Oh I don't know... maybe because if Suh didn't try to kick the extra point they would have lost that game?

First of all, the only reason Suh is in, is because Hanson was injured 2 plays previous on a questionable roughing call which extended the Lions drive in the first place. Then even if Suh does hit the extra point the Lions are up 8, ever heard of something called a 2 point conversion? Even if they miss the 2 pt conversion, the Jets still have the ball down 5 with 2 mins left to go and a chance to win.

First of all, the only reason Suh is in, is because Hanson was injured 2 plays previous on a questionable roughing call which extended the Lions drive in the first place. Then even if Suh does hit the extra point the Lions are up 8, ever heard of something called a 2 point conversion? Even if they miss the 2 pt conversion, the Jets still have the ball down 5 with 2 mins left to go and a chance to win.

That is a bunch of ifs. The point is, if they are really "the best team in the NFL" neither of these games should have been this close.

That is a bunch of ifs. The point is, if they are really "the best team in the NFL" neither of these games should have been this close.

Good teams aren't supposed to play close games? Correction, if they are really "the best team in the NFL" they wouldn't win close games. Great teams win, period. Whether it's by a 1 or 100. Lions have been a tough little team at home this year, secretly. The Browns have as well, only not as secret. This isn't the BCS :lol:

You started with the original, "if" btw ;).

Edited by STATCity