WK10: Minnesota @ Chicago

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Vikings need to pick it up right now. They are down a touchdown with the 4th quarter left to play. Chicago is giving the Vikings all these dump passes for 3-5 yards, but if Minnesota really wants to win, they need to run the football well, and then let that open up the passing game for more than 3-5 yard gains.

• Owner

It seems like every time I pick the Vikings to lose, they have a miraculous 4th and get the win. Then, I'll pick them to win, and they CHOKE.

I think I'm just going to pick them to win all of their games the rest of the way, so I can get some revenge by watching them lose.

It seems like every time I pick the Vikings to lose, they have a miraculous 4th and get the win. Then, I'll pick them to win, and they CHOKE.

I think I'm just going to pick them to win all of their games the rest of the way, so I can get some revenge by watching them lose.

Please pick them to win for the rest of the season ; )

Anyway, GUTE GAME BEARS!! This was such a happy feeling win!

Favre sucks, what a joke.

3 picks, ouch cutler owned him.

Even though the refs were hating on us the entire game, specially da first half, da bears came through.

Welcome back hester, you're ridiculous !

Tied for number 1 in the nfc north, move on down puckers :glasses: Bears are back.

and lol at berrian for not playing, what a lil punk.

Even though the refs were hating on us the entire game, specially da first half, da bears came through.

Tied for number 1 in the nfc north, move on down puckers :glasses: Bears are back.

Until Cutler has another 5+ interception game. You still won't be winning the NFC North, not as long as the Packers are in that division. Cute story though bro.

Until Cutler has another 5+ interception game. You still won't be winning the NFC North, not as long as the Packers are in that division. Cute story though bro.

Good thing cutler hasn't had a 5 pick game all season long, every qb has a bad/off week, even godly like ones such as peyton/brady. We already beat the packers, and have a good shot at winning the division, our defense has been playing great, and our offensive line is starting to come together. Cute story though, have fun with your 6 game losing streak and finishing last in your division, behind the Cleveland browns :lol: .

Good thing cutler hasn't had a 5 pick game all season long, every qb has a bad/off week, even godly like ones such as peyton/brady. We already beat the packers, and have a good shot at winning the division, our defense has been playing great, and our offensive line is starting to come together. Cute story though, have fun with your 6 game losing streak and finishing last in your division, behind the Cleveland browns :lol: .

Damn... you really got me there. All I know is that karma is a [expletive], and Cutler is a cocky little sob who never wants to step up and take responsibility for his bad games; which greatly out weigh his good ones. Maybe that's why it's so fun to cheer against your team.

Favre sucks? LOL!

How did Cutler own him?

If anything, the Bears coaching staff > Vikings coaching staff.