WK10: Dallas @ NY Giants

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

I might be going to this game, my bro has 4 tickets, only problem is I'm gonna have trouble finding ppl who can pay $150 on short notice to go with me. Would be my first Cowboys game :wub:.

Give me two of them and I'll bring all the tailgating food from my mom's deli and all the beer and stuff, I don't have any money though :)

lol Fish you are such a pathetic troll of a sports fan, act like your team has won a game before.

As far as the game goes, wayyyy too many mistakes. Constantly taken out of drives with penalties, especially Beatty's 3 penalties on two drives... smh. The holding call on Boothe on the Nicks TD that was taken back... awful. They also missed a hold on Osi on the screen pass TD, not that it had anything to do with the play, because it was just a [expletive]ty job all around... But still a missed penalty that would have negated a TD. Also was a blatant hold on Osi and a Boley blitz on a bomb to Dez, the same play where they wrongly called Tollefson for a roughing penalty.

Outside of that... Fewell, what the [expletive] are you doing? Kitna is awful against pressure, so you rush 4 the entire game? Newsflash, friendo... Kitna, given time, was picking your secondary apart. Why not make the adjustment and throw some mother[expletive]ing blitzes at him? Are you that incompetent? Even rushing 4, the screen game still embarrassed your defense... Come on man, get it together.

Injuries hurt us, with O'Hara out with a foot, Koets out with a knee, and Diehl out with a hip/hamstring, we had a guard at center, a backup guard at LG who missed all of camp and was on PuP until this week, and our backup tackle/guard starting at LT. While Andrews did a fine job, he's the guy who would have been playing what Beatty played today, likely saving us from some drive killing penalties. Beatty's penalty is what negated the Jacobs TD and pushed us back, eventually turning into the awful Manning 102 yard interception return. Nicks has to finish that route :(

Bad, bad loss. But still just a loss. Still in first place, have to pick it up for the Eagles next week. Business moves forward.

Forgot to mention that Smith out hurt us badly. Those 3rd down passes being dropped and stopped short based purely on effort are thrown Smith's way, and he's a top route runner and 3rd down conversion guy in the NFL. Sad, hopefully he's not out much longer than the Eagles game :(

He's Eli's security blanket :)