WK11: Chicago @ Miami

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Bears are gonna dominate, that defense is just scary. I think cutler has only been sacked once or twice the past few games? The oline is playing good, the whole team is just starting to gel together. Bears are gonna be a very scary team the following season now, just watch.

Bears are gonna dominate, that defense is just scary. I think cutler has only been sacked once or twice the past few games? The oline is playing good, the whole team is just starting to gel together. Bears are gonna be a very scary team the following season now, just watch.

Good luck stopping Cameron Wake. Cutler will throw atleast a couple int's because of our defensive pressure.

Good luck stopping Cameron Wake. Cutler will throw atleast a couple int's because of our defensive pressure.

I never even heard of cameron wake before, cutler will throw a ton of touchdowns, come on get with the program, the martz program. Defensive pressure? Goodluck with the revamp oline. Knox and Hester Oh MY!, so fast dont blink or u may not see them. Crazy fast. Forgot your also a dolphins fan, hows that working out for you? You may want to become an eagle fan if not already, vick for mvp!

I shouldn't have got my hopes up over Tyler Thigpen, I was just setting myself up for disappointment. As soon as Brandon Marshall went down I turned the tv off and knew we were going to get shut out. It's really a shame that we struggle generating points because our defense is really good.

I'm not sold on any of the QB's on the roster, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if they drafted someone in the 2nd or 3rd round in this years upcoming draft.