WK11: Green Bay @ Minnesota

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Thats why we are 7-3 and on top of the nfc with the falcons, gl making the wildcard LOL. Vikings will give you a lot of trouble, specially in Minnesota, lets see if you can hold ap to 50 yards rushing too.

what's your most impressive win all year? the Packers? :lol:

nah, vikings was more impressive, so was cowboys with romo, or even thursdays night game against the phins. Point is, we beat you guys.

beating the Cowboys isn't impressive. beating the Vikings isn't more impressive. Beating the Dolphins isn't impressive. None of those are playoff teams. The Bears have feasted on a weak schedule to start the season. The Bears are going to have a terrible second half(Eagles, Patriots, Jets, at Packers, at Lions(whom they really didn't beat the first time around lmfao))

beating the Cowboys isn't impressive. beating the Vikings isn't more impressive. Beating the Dolphins isn't impressive. None of those are playoff teams. The Bears have feasted on a weak schedule to start the season. The Bears are going to have a terrible second half(Eagles, Patriots, Jets, at Packers, at Lions(whom they really didn't beat the first time around lmfao))

i love all these haters, bears just will never get any respect. At first it was cowboys a real test game, then it was the packers, then it was the vikings, then it was the dolphins, bears won all those games and now its still, bears suck. So I guess once we beat the eagles, it will be because of A, bears got lucky, bad refs calls, or the eagles simply did not bring their "a" game? IDC, as long as we win, I'm happy. "We wanted to put the pressure on that second-place team behind us,'' Lovie Smith said, tweaking the 6-3 Packers.

You only beat one playoff team this season.

lmao, and who did the packers beat that was so impressive? Winning 9-0 against the jets? Eagles dont count, cause everyone knows if vick played from the beginning, packers would have lost. Packers also lost to the dolphins, how funny.

lmao, and who did the packers beat that was so impressive? Winning 9-0 against the jets? Eagles dont count, cause everyone knows if vick played from the beginning, packers would have lost. Packers also lost to the dolphins, how funny.

The Dolphins didn't start Tyler Thigpen against the Packers. Shutting out the Jets with practice squad players is more impressive than losing against Seattle and listening to Yakety Sax while Cutler got his fake concussion against the Giants.

Sorry, I'm not trying to make the Packers sound good like you do with your players. I realize we are missing a 1000 yard rusher, a great TE, and most of the defense. I am surprised by our record, but I am glad we are better than Chicago.

BTW, beating Philadelphia counts, because Vick had opportunities to beat us.

The Dolphins didn't start Tyler Thigpen against the Packers. Shutting out the Jets with practice squad players is more impressive than losing against Seattle and listening to Yakety Sax while Cutler got his fake concussion against the Giants.

Sorry, I'm not trying to make the Packers sound good like you do with your players. I realize we are missing a 1000 yard rusher, a great TE, and most of the defense. I am surprised by our record, but I am glad we are better than Chicago.

BTW, beating Philadelphia counts, because Vick had opportunities to beat us.

Grant is a bad running back tho, even my mom knows that. Hes nothing special, he just gets a lot of garbage yards. Tight end is overrated, and boo hoo, injuries/health is part of the nfl. Bears lost 2 KEY probowl leaders and still went to the superbowl. And in what way are you better than chicago? Our defense is vastly superior, offense is gellin and playing a lot better, martz is a far smarter coordinator, and lovie seems to have the team rallied up. The record speaks for itself, and the fact is, bears are ahead of the puckers in the nfc. Good luck losing to the vikings this weekend, favre and ap is seeking out revenge.

LOL at defense is better. Even when our defense is full of practice squad guys, ours is superior.

Grant>>Forte. Forte struggles getting back to the LoS rofl

Martz is a moron and his offense is outdated. This isn't 2000 anymore. Cutler still lacks awareness and is still a crybaby. Martz hasn't improved anything.

Edited by Lkr

LOL at defense is better. Even when our defense is full of practice squad guys, ours is superior.

Grant>>Forte. Forte struggles getting back to the LoS rofl

Martz is a moron and his offense is outdated. This isn't 2000 anymore. Cutler still lacks awareness and is still a crybaby. Martz hasn't improved anything.

Hmm, Ill let the stats speak for themselves, and remember, Da Bears are one game ahead of the packers.

Bears number 1 in 14.6 points per game allowed in the nfl defense, bears 4th in total yards per game, bears 12th in passing yards per game, and bears second in rushing yards per game. Lets compare it to the puckers "superior" defense.

Packers second in points per game, at 15.9, puckers 13th in total yards per game, Puckers 11th in passing yards per game, and 20th in rushing yards per game. Bears defense is nearly better in every category,

And martz a moron? lol ok, hes game planned many perfect games this season, huge improvement. You wish you had him at OC. And cutler is not a crybaby, stop living in the past, this Isn't denver anymore. Cant wait till we return to Dallas.

I also love how you keep using, "packers are filled with practice squads full of injuries" excuse LOL.

Edited by Dabearfan101

I don't know what a Pucker is.

Marts had great game plans against Seattle, NYG, Carolina, etc.

The Bears are good in your delusional world where men are not capable of reproducing.

I haven't used that as an excuse. I'm stating it's a fact and that it is amazing how well we've done with [expletive]ty players.

Edited by Lkr

I don't know what a Pucker is.

Marts had great game plans against Seattle, NYG, Carolina, etc.

The Bears are good in your delusional world where men are not capable of reproducing.

I haven't used that as an excuse. I'm stating it's a fact and that it is amazing how well we've done with [expletive]ty players.

It wasn't martz fault the oline forgot to block in some of those games, but we have been much improved since then. Tice is really a great oline coordinator. Bears have some great coaches on da field. I dont think the packers played that well with [expletive]ty players, judging that you barely beat the viqueens at home and barely beat the lions at home, stop trying to play the victim.

Oh btw, this is what a pucker looks like, lawl.

http://oddsauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/packers.jpg

7-3>6-3,

20 points>17 points

#2 in nfc> #7 in nfc

I know math can be difficult at times, but you got your signs wrong. Bears>Packers

10 games played to 9 games played. Good job. Bears suck... easy first half to the season has fans like you all hyped up. Can't wait to watch them crash and burn int he coming weeks.

10 games played to 9 games played. Good job. Bears suck... easy first half to the season has fans like you all hyped up. Can't wait to watch them crash and burn int he coming weeks.

They said da bears had one of the easiest schedules in 06, and we went on to the superbowl. Bears take whatever the nfl gives them. Well you gonna be waiting a long time, because this is it, bears are only going forward from here now. Bears are a team thats only going to get better, specially as our oline continues to gell and players get used to the martz system. We gonna be scary coming January. We have the best defense in the nfl, better than the jets, wow. No respect to the number 1 defense in the nfl.