WK11: Denver @ San Diego

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Anyone else hate Gruden as an analyst? This week he's on Rivers' jock, but last week with Vick was the worst (and I love Vick)...

Jaws: "The 'Skins defense is really getting picked apar...."

Gruden: "Jaws, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but WHAT A PLAY BY MIKE VICK'S [expletive]!!! It's just SO HUGE, it'sOVERWHELMING the 'Skins defense right now! I know they said Vick's injury earlier this season was due to bruised ribs, but I think it was just that his BIG, DOG-KILLING [expletive] was sore from [expletive]ing the league so hard the first few games, and he figured it'd be nice to give the league a breather before resuming the pounding. Last night I met Vick at the hotel and he showed me his GIANT [expletive], and he put it in my mouth and I was ASTONISHED by his MASSIVE, THROBBING [expletive]!!! His [expletive] took the snap, looked off the defense, and SHOT OUT A BULLET RIGHT DOWN MY THROAT!!! WHAT A PLAY BY MIKE VICK'S [expletive]!!!!!"

Jaws: "Uhhhh, but yeah, McNabb's really having a tough day out there tonight..."

Gruden: "BECAUSE OF MIKE...VICK'S....[expletive]."