WK12: Jacksonville @ NY Giants

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

I understand that Coughlin is frustrated with Bradshaw's fumbling shananigans the last few games, but with the way he's running right now there is no way he should only have 6 carries.

Gotta protect the football, simple as that. Don't matter how many yards you are rushing for, you turnover the ball, you lose games.

Great game for JPP, 2 sacks and 2 FF.

Fewell really puts out some weird schemes this year, really glad he was able to adjust at halftime.

Jacobs ran like a monster, not sure how anyone can complain about Bradshaw's touches, especially with his fumbling problems. BJ went for 6.2 YPC.

Love winning games.

Dodge gives me a mini heart attack every time we punt the ball. Does this happen to anyone else? lol

Not a heart attack, thank god...but I know what you mean. :lol:

Each time we punt I say to whoever I'm watching the game with (my dad, friend, etc.) "Let's just hope he can handle the snap." :lol: :lol:

I like Jacobs starting. He needs to build up confidence and that "Swagger" in the beginning of the game. He seems rejected when he comes in after Bradshaw...and Bradshaw is like a spark plug when you bring him in every few plays after Jacobs has handled the rock.

If only Courtney Greene could have tackled Kevin Boss! :mad:

Courtney Greene is my boy from RU lol..he missed about two tackles in four years at Rutgers...I think he started 50 games for them too. I was glad he missed one today. :P