WK12: Tennessee @ Houston

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Get 'emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Andre!

Finnegan is the biggest scumbag in the NFL, great to see Andre knock the snot out of him with some helmetless hooks. He's my fantasy stud, so I'll miss him during his suspension... but incredible that the twat Finnegan got what he deserved.

I love Andre Johnson, but would love it if even more if he gets suspended for next week! (Texans play Eagles FYI).

Lol pretty sure he's gonna be suspended

DRE IS MY HERO! Fin has been the biggest douche in the league for a while now, the Texans have seen and heard enough of his crap.

• Like 1

Lol pretty sure he's gonna be suspended

DRE IS MY HERO! Fin has been the biggest douche in the league for a while now, the Texans have seen and heard enough of his crap.

Whatever slim chance the Texans had of making the playoffs just went out the window.

But it was [expletive]ing worth it.

• Like 1

lol @ everyone commending Andre for getting caught up in the Finnegan's trash and sinking to his level.

the dude had it coming to him. he gets in scuffles several times each game no matter who they play...

I like how Finnegan was looking good in the fight until he ripped off Andre's helmet. After that it was go-time for Johnson, and he just went off. Starting beating the Finnegan down lol.

yeah hahahaha but tbf finnegan took some clean shots to the dome and still got up lol

lol @ everyone commending Andre for getting caught up in the Finnegan's trash and sinking to his level.

Naw Fin has been talking trash to AJ for a while now he definitely had it coming. Andre doesn't get caught up in stuff like this ever, but when you got a douche trash talking consistently sometimes you have to just shut the guy up.

IMO I think it's great to see some fight literally in the Texans, the last three weeks have been awful and the team really had no emotion or fight down the stretch, this was a pleasant surprise and I think all Texan fans were just happy to see Andre vent.

Granted you lose Andre for I don't know how long but like Dash said it was [expletive]ing worth it seeing some fight in this team, good W for them.