WK13: Washington @ NY Giants

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Yessirrrrrrrrrrr let's gooooooooooooooooo

You can find my thoughts on the game here: http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/14605-2010-new-york-giants/page__view__findpost__p__215125

But overall, let's just go out there and fight. Without Diehl, Andrews, O'Hara, Smith, and Nicks again, so it's going to be a dogfight. Bring it to 'em, Manningham! Hoping to see Jacobs dole out some vicious trucksticks :lol:

The Giants are looking really good.

I think the one thing that can hold them back is Eli Manning. He makes too many stupid decisions.

Not really. Eli has been great this year. He can ocassionally make a bonehead decision, certainly, which is why he isn't up there with the Brady's and Peyton's. But Eli has truly be tremendous this year with a depleted line and a depleted WR core the past 3-4 weeks.

Not really. Eli has been great this year. He can ocassionally make a bonehead decision, certainly, which is why he isn't up there with the Brady's and Peyton's. But Eli has truly be tremendous this year with a depleted line and a depleted WR core the past 3-4 weeks.

I could be wrong, but hasn't he thrown a lot of Red-Zone interceptions this season? I remember a few weeks ago the commentators were saying that as well. Those are the mistakes you can't afford.

I'm not sure where the numbers are now, but as of a few weeks ago I think 7 of his 11 interceptions were tipped/dropped by his receivers. He makes a dumb play now and then, but I think more than half of his INTs are on the receiving corps. Like the one where Nicks broke off a slant in the endzone and McCann returned it 100+ yards for a TD -_-

I could be wrong, but hasn't he thrown a lot of Red-Zone interceptions this season? I remember a few weeks ago the commentators were saying that as well. Those are the mistakes you can't afford.

You are wrong. He only has 3 Ints in the redzone compared to 14 TDs. Most of his picks (12/16) came on our end of the field.

His picks still end up hurting us although we are not losing points. We end up giving up easy points because of the great field position the other teams get from his picks.