WK14: Philadelphia @ Dallas

Real Deal

Maybe you should read that thread again and show me the entire post instead of picking out the parts you like to. :lol: .

I really can't take anything you say seriously because you flip flop so much. Just a month ago, Amare was no good, and now he's amazing.

He wasn't good a month ago, I watch the games, you don't, he's been playing on a whole nother level sense we were 3-8. I don't flip flop at all you just make up [expletive] like that about me to try to discredit things I say while meanwhile I stand by my opinions. 12-4?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't good a month ago, I watch the games, you don't, he's been playing on a whole nother level sense we were 3-8. I don't flip flop at all you just make up [expletive] like that about me to try to discredit things I say while meanwhile I stand by my opinions. 12-4?

You're proving how dumb you are yet again, and yes, you do flip flop constantly.

Please, show me the entire post where I mentioned the record of 12-4 and the 49er's in the same sentence. Please, I would love to see the ENTIRE post. I know exactly what was stated there.

And, the 49er's are out of the playoff race like you said a month ago, right? Or, the Jets are better then the Patriots, right? Or, all that matters is the Jets are winning games and they are a very good team?

Get real.

You're proving how dumb you are yet again, and yes, you do flip flop constantly.

Please, show me the entire post where I mentioned the record of 12-4 and the 49er's in the same sentence. Please, I would love to see the ENTIRE post. I know exactly what was stated there.

And, the 49er's are out of the playoff race like you said a month ago, right? Or, the Jets are better then the Patriots, right? Or, all that matters is the Jets are winning games and they are a very good team?

Get real.

12-4?

Glad you're starting to see the light on McDermott, Phightins. :lol:

Wasn't happy with everything I saw, but a win is a win.

Definitely.

Been getting quite a few ugly wins this season...not really feeling that.

:lol: @ people prasing DeSean Jackson's celebration, he's such a [expletive]ing tool, I seriously hope someone puts him out for the season now, he's a piece of [expletive]. Act live you scored 1 TD in career, infact act like you've ever been something other than a nobody in your career. 3,000 yards and your whole career and you think your big [expletive]? God I seriously hope some one takes him out, I don't think I've hated a player this much since I hated Sean Taylor... Edited by STATCity

Stewart Bradley out a while with a dislocated elbow, Brandon Graham out for the season with a torn ACL.

Yeah. Sucks on both counts, but obviously Bradley is the bigger concern. Graham was not playing a whole lot, and Juqua Parker is having perhaps the best season of his career. So they can get by there.

Losing Bradley potentially leaves a huge hole though. I thought Jamar Chaney played reasonably well yesterday, but I am interested to see how teams attack him with a full week to prepare. He was burned by Witten on several occasions last night. And Omar Gaither just sucks.

Yeah. Sucks on both counts, but obviously Bradley is the bigger concern. Graham was not playing a whole lot, and Juqua Parker is having perhaps the best season of his career. So they can get by there.

Losing Bradley potentially leaves a huge hole though. I thought Jamar Chaney played reasonably well yesterday, but I am interested to see how teams attack him with a full week to prepare. He was burned by Witten on several occasions last night. And Omar Gaither just sucks.

I actually thought Graham going out was addition by subtraction, he wasn't very effective and now they won't be trying to force him on the field because of his draft position.

Weren't there a ton of people in the Eagles organization who envisioned Chaney as a starter sooner or later? Here's the guy's shot, seems to have the tools.

http://i54.tinypic.com/acvmmt.jpg

Edited by IllWill21™

I love all the anti-Eagles bitterness! :lol:

Not to stoop down to this level, but it needs to be done...

Hey Fish, you mad?

I don't mind the rest of the team, I was kinda rooting for them to win the division because I like Vick, but D Jax is a piece of [expletive]. I remember got beer bottles thrown at him in NY for being a scum bag.

Yes I was mad, very. :)