WK14: Philadelphia @ Dallas

Real Deal

He really isn't a piece of [expletive]. He is cocky as hell on the field, but not a piece of [expletive]. And you would love him if he was a Cowboy, admit it.

I don't know him off the field, I won't talk of him there, but on the field I stand behind all my statements. I'm all for show boating, AFTER you score, it's fun for the game, but before you score? That's just classless and showing up the other team, and it's the thing that will cost your team a playoff appearance because now the Cowboys might decide to show up week 17 with 1 goal in mind, or a frustrated player might see it and take it out on Vick or something. It was completely selfish and classless, I'd probably like him, but I;d still have similar ideas about him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know him off the field, I won't talk of him there, but on the field I stand behind all my statements. I'm all for show boating, AFTER you score, it's fun for the game, but before you score? That's just classless and showing up the other team, and it's the thing that will cost your team a playoff appearance because now the Cowboys might decide to show up week 17 with 1 goal in mind, or a frustrated player might see it and take it out on Vick or something. It was completely selfish and classless, I'd probably like him, but I;d still have similar ideas about him.

Lol....the Cowboys don't need any extra motivation to try to kill Vick. Weren't you watching last night?

Anywho...I love DJacc more and more every week. But yes, I'd despise him if I were a Giants or Cowboys fan, so understand your side of this.

He is classless and very arrogant. As a player, he is great. But his personality? Complete douche.

But I guess it reflects well with most Eagles fans.

He is actually a good guy away from the field. Really into charity stuff.

I could care less what he does off the field to be honest.

His lack of sportsmanship is what bugs me.

Well how can you call him a classless douche then? That seems very broad. He is a very cocky player on the field, but I do not equate that with being a general douchebag. But whatever. I feel the same way about several members of the Giants defense.

Well how can you call him a classless douche then? That seems very broad. He is a very cocky player on the field, but I do not equate that with being a general douchebag. But whatever. I feel the same way about several members of the Giants defense.

My fault, I should have said he is a classless douche on the field.

I don't know him off the field and neither do you. Therefore personally I could care less about his charity work or w/e.

This has nothing to do with his actions off the field.

Edited by Guru™

My fault, I should have said he is a classless douche on the field.

I don't know him off the field and neither do you so personally I could care less about his charity work or w/e.

This has nothing to do with his actions off the field.

Fair enough. Since he seems to piss off Cowboys and Giants fans so much, I hope he never changes!

Yeah this was going no where.

You like him, and I hate him. Simple as that lol.

Exactly. I would hate him if he was a Giant or Cowboy. All part of a great rivalry.

Already fired up for next Sunday, btw.