WK14: Baltimore @ Houston

Real Deal

Whelp, y'all know what y'all know. I just don't think you leave this game saying "[expletive] Kubiak". The team didn't play well in pass defense and the offensive line allowed massive penetration on the most crucial drive of the game and forced Schaub into a turnover. Blame those guys.

JMO, good luck to the Texans moving forward, I actually really like them.

JMO, good luck to the Texans moving forward, I actually really like them.

For sure I like them also lol I mean I really appreciated the effort tonight. Schaub was incredibly impressive controlling the offense and being so poised and patient it was a treat to watch.

I think every Texan fan would appreciate this game more if they actually came out with a victory but really all they did was delay the inevitable like they have been doing for the last few games it's just a major tease. Fans are just tired of losing close games in the fourth quarter fluke or not, and fans have not only pointed the finger at Kubiak but his entire coaching staff as well. I think the Texans need a complete overhaul in the coaching department, it's been the hottest topic on sports talk radio here for the last few seasons his time bomb has been ticking and I think this is the year it finally explodes.

Did they run the ball at all in overtime?

Nope Kubiak forgot he had that one guy what's his name Arian Foster.

Really can't wait to see the coaching replacement and defensive upgrades for next season I hope. Outsiders don't seem to realize how impatient locals are becoming (hence the boos at Reliant tonight), worse to not take the next step forward, instead take a step back.

First want to say if there is only one person they can get rid of it would be their gm. He has not done a good job.

You could say it is a cop out to blame Kubiak but for Texans fans know its time for him to go. He is the longest tenured coach without a playoff appearance. How many years do you give a guy to make the playoffs? Do you know how many winning seasons the Texans have? You know how many seasons the team started out 5-7?

When the team doesn't produce the way they are expected to, then changes are needed. I dont know about you guys but i think its obvious they have talent. That offense can be pretty dam good. Last year the defense was decent. The one huge problem the team has is its inability to finish games. It doesnt matter that if you start out slow as long as you finish strong. Steve Young said something about it last night. The team for whatever reason has this mental block in their minds when it comes to finishing games. Texans are the first team in NFL history to come back(for lead or tie) from 2 td down only to lose at the end. Last year, all but one of their losses came from a fourth quarter collapse/mistake. Last year was a success cause the team was clearly moving forward. They had their first winning season and looked to be a playoff contender in the future. You cannot take a step back after taking so many years of mediocrity.

Hopefully there is no lockout cause they will definitely hurt the chances of a new coach.

Edited by DaFranchise03