WK15: San Francisco @ San Diego

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Mike Singletary after the game will go along the lines of "mistakes killed us, if we didn't have so many mistakes we win the game. simple as that. you cut the mistakes we've been making and we're a 10 win football team. Sometimes breaks don't go our way. We'll keep working on cutting those mistakes down and we'll make a run at the playoffs. we just got to stop making so many cot dayum mistakes"

He hasn't played well tonight, but there are many more important problems on the team than him, and it starts with the worst coaching staff in the NFL.

I don't know man. I think a solid quarterback is one of the main problems of this club. They do have other issues, no doubt, but I think finding a reliable QB should be a top priority in the off season.

And Singletary is pretty much a moron. His press conferences are funny though.

I know the 49er's have played like ABSOLUTE CRAP this season, but if the Seahawks and Rams lose this week, I'd say the 49er's would be the favorites to win the division, solely based on their schedule.

The only two games they have left are against the Rams and the Cardinals, and if they win those games, they have a good chance at making the playoffs. :lol: .

I know the 49er's have played like ABSOLUTE CRAP this season, but if the Seahawks and Rams lose this week, I'd say the 49er's would be the favorites to win the division, solely based on their schedule.

The only two games they have left are against the Rams and the Cardinals, and if they win those games, they have a good chance at making the playoffs. :lol: .

Yeah, for sure. That's the sad reality of the NFC West. :lol:

Yeah, for sure. That's the sad reality of the NFC West. :lol:

There are obviously no givens in the NFL, but just look at the remaining schedules for the 49er's, Rams, and Seahawks.

49er's: Rams and Cardinals

Seahawks: Falcons, Buccaneers, and Rams

Rams: Chiefs, 49er's, and Seahawks.

Now, IF the Seahawks happen to lose to both the Falcons and Buccaneers, while the Rams lose to the Chiefs, the 49er's will be controlling their own destiny because of their division records. However, this is based on the 49er's hypothetically winning their final two games.

The 49ers could win their final two games. But they could EASILY lose both of them too. I have no confidence in any NFC West team lol. If they weren't playing each other down the stretch, I wouldn't be surprised if they all lost out. :lol:

The 49ers could win their final two games. But they could EASILY lose both of them too. I have no confidence in any NFC West team lol. If they weren't playing each other down the stretch, I wouldn't be surprised if they all lost out. :lol:

Oh, I sure as hell know they could lose both of them easily, but I'm just going with the notion IF they win them both. :lol: .