WK15: NY Jets @ Pittsburgh

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

It is def bigger for the Jets but if the Steelers are able to win this, Carolina on Thursday and hopefully the Ravens lose, it's huge. The bye means everything for this team since Aaron Smith could be back during post-season play allowing for more D-Line depth. Steelers haven't lost a game to a team that didn't play the Browns the week before in the irrelevant stat of the day.

Edited by BasX

It is def bigger for the Jets but if the Steelers are able to win this, Carolina on Thursday and hopefully the Ravens lose, it's huge. The bye means everything for this team since Aaron Smith could be back during post-season play allowing for more D-Line depth. Steelers haven't lost a game to a team that didn't play the Browns the week before in the irrelevant stat of the day.

...the Jets didn't play the Browns last week.

Show me some posts where I blame the refs. You're a terrible troll, and I think everyone here saw how you are in the Giants thread today.

You're just bitter.

How was that trolling? Someone said the Giants D was top 2 and I responded to it saying it must be because the Giants played back up QB's. It was a simple discussion until the Giants fans started to attack me. Go figure what trolling is and then come back. You blame the refs all the time on AIM and if I had old AIM convo's they'd be posted!

Why would I be bitter? :rofl: You just make no sense.

Edited by STATCity