Minnesota at Sacramento

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Impressive win by the Wolves, after that loss to the Lakers last night. You'd think a second game of a back-to-back would result in a big loss (especially on the road), even against the Kings, but they came out to play.

Hope you Beasley fans saw this game, by the way. 42 points, nine boards.

And what's up with Evans in foul trouble again? Second night in a row...and he fouls out of this game in just 27 minutes.

Hope you Beasley fans saw this game, by the way. 42 points, nine boards.

On 31 shots...

If you are taking 31 shots and attempting 10 free throws against the outstanding defensive duo of Carl Landry and Omri Casspi, I should hope you score at least 40 points. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

On 31 shots...

If you are taking 31 shots and attempting 10 free throws against the outstanding defensive duo of Carl Landry and Omri Casspi, I should hope you score at least 40 points. :lol:

Ha, yeah...but you have to consider he made 17 of those 31...that's around 55-56% FG.

I'm sure Rambis doesn't care how many shots it takes to get that 40 as long as he's shooting a high percentage. We haven't seen this Beasley since his days at K-State, haha.

Ha, yeah...but you have to consider he made 17 of those 31...that's around 55-56% FG.

I'm sure Rambis doesn't care how many shots it takes to get that 40 as long as he's shooting a high percentage. We haven't seen this Beasley since his days at K-State, haha.

Don't get me wrong, scoring 42 points in an NBA game is nothing to scoff at, regardless of the shots that you take, but I'd like to believe that if you give any NBA player that is feeling it on a specific night, who is considered above average offensively 31 shots and 10 free throw attempts against a soft defense that they would score at least 30-35 points.

It is impressive, but not that impressive. I'm sure that some people are going to hype it up way more than it should be.

• Owner

Don't get me wrong, scoring 42 points in an NBA game is nothing to scoff at, regardless of the shots that you take, but I'd like to believe that if you give any NBA player that is feeling it on a specific night, who is considered above average offensively 31 shots and 10 free throw attempts against a soft defense that they would score at least 30-35 points.

It is impressive, but not that impressive. I'm sure that some people are going to hype it up way more than it should be.

Ah, I figured you were talking like he took too many shots to get that 42.

If they blow it up too much, then yeah...I mean, Monta Ellis already put up a 40+ game, and I bet 75% of OTR doesn't remember who it was against. :lol:

Great job by Beasley tonight, the guy is definitely not a bust yet, just never had the right opportunity and is a lot more free on the T'Wolves

Kevin Love is very talented as well but he seems to not really fit in that offense and Rambis and Love I heard arent on good terms with each other

• Owner

Great job by Beasley tonight, the guy is definitely not a bust yet, just never had the right opportunity and is a lot more free on the T'Wolves

Kevin Love is very talented as well but he seems to not really fit in that offense and Rambis and Love I heard arent on good terms with each other

Off the record, Love thinks there's nobody else worth passing the ball to on the team as far as primary options go, and the triangle offense is supposed to be an equal-opportunity offense. Rambis wants Love to play like a traditional post big out of the tri, pass out to open teammates after drawing the double.

Two things: Love wants to score the ball, and Rambis doesn't understand that he's not Shaq and teams won't double him.

Rambis will most likely find his way out of Minnesota if he doesn't ditch the triangle. I'm not sure who else would want to coach them, though, so it could be a bad move.

This guy is not hearing any hype. Thanks for raining the parade, by the way. :unsure: