Oklahoma City at Indiana

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

We got to get another win to prove we are legit. If we beat the Thunder, then we'll have beaten two top NBA teams, and people will have to respect us. Let's get it Pacers!

Big game for your Pacers babe! If they win, they get another signature win to show people that they are a legit team in the NBA this year. Can't wait to see how they come out against the Thunder tonight :). I'll be over to watch the game around 7:30 :).

Way to play dirty down the stretch OKC way to push Dunleavy in the chest to get the inbounds pass in but whatever. Way to play dirty Thunder ;), hope you feel great about the win.

while you were watching that durant got shoved out of bounds by posey

call it even ;)

if that makes you feel better about pacers losing a 14 point lead

No, you guys got the 14-point lead down, but I'm just saying to close a game out you have to play dirty? Pretty sad to me. You guys almost let a 7 point lead slip with about 20 seconds to go, so we both need our favorite teams to work on a lot of stuff. Just saying, all game you guys had the refs on your side. What's up with Hibbert getting thrown to the floor after having 3 arms come down on his arms and one hit him in the back of the head and no call? That's called BS right there, so you escaped with one ;). That's our win in my opinion, and we'll come get your Thunder next time son.