Indiana at Phoenix

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Very disappointing end to the road trip for us. This Suns team was definitely beatable, and at one point in the 4th quarter we were up by five, but we just couldn't close them out. Rush played an excellent game offensively, but like RD already referred to, his defense was lacking. McRoberts put up a big game for us as well. Disappointing to end the road trip 2-2 after starting out 2-0. Got to get the win against the Raptors.

Good win, that makes us back on track with 3 wins in a row. Hopefully we can keep this up and keep our record above .500. I didn't watch the game though but it seems like Warrick didn't get much playing time... and I'm quite surprised Dragic is our leading rebounder when he played half the time of what Frye did but Frye did seem to have his shot going today so that's a relief.

FINALLY a great game for Channing Frye! My boy had a season high of 26 points and FINALLY made some defensive stops. Man feels good.. anyways.. great game for the Suns. They were trailing by 12 but made a rally in the 4th as they win it by 8. Nash had 12 points and 11 assists.