New York at Oklahoma City

• 4 months later...

7 point lead at half, 60-53. Holy [expletive], Turiaf is painful to watch. He can't rebound, and is an absolute void on the offensive end. Cost us a few points.

Gallo was hot, then got called for two ticky tack fouls and had to sit. Hope he didn't cool off! 6-7 for 18 points.

Felton - Stop [expletive]ing shooting already

Amar'e - You aren't good enough to go through two defenders

Chandler - You haven't been traded yet, playing like [expletive] doesn't help you, us, or them

Lord it's like watching two completely different teams from the start of the season until now.

That shot was a killer from Durant, a fadeaway from right at the 3pt line. Can't do much more to defend that except not let him touch the ball in the first place.

On a side note, the officiating was absolutely horrible down the stretch for both sides. A ton of blown/missed calls.

The officiating was horrible on both sides. So I can't even use that as an excuse for the Knicks.

First of all, I don't understand why Felton is the only guy utilized at the end of the game. Can't we try to go to Amar'e in the post? Have him face up, drive, or pull up for a jumper. If it's not there and he's swarmed kick it to Gallo, Felton, or Fields on the wings. Or even throw Williams/Walker in the game. Someone is sure to be open. Enough of the Felton on the dribble drive iso at the end of the game. He isn't Kobe. He's not Carmelo. And he's not Durant. Go to your BEST player at the end.

Second of all, the defense was solid all night..It was pretty good at the end too. But the Knicks really need to learn how to finish...wow.

And the Knicks need to do all they can to get Carmelo, because they won't be any better than a 6th seed, and that's the absolute best with this roster. They are more like an 8th.

Great game-winner by Durant.

If I was a Knicks fan I'd be pretty pissed off with Felton... throughout the last quarter or down the stretch out of the 5 or so shots I saw from him, I only liked 2 of them... both of which went in.

Thats was horrible defense by Gallinari on Durant's game winner, he shouldve atleast contested the shot knowing there were only a couple seconds left on the clock.

He was like a foot away from him with his hands up....It was a fadeaway three pointer, there's not much else you can do there?

Thats was horrible defense by Gallinari on Durant's game winner, he shouldve atleast contested the shot knowing there were only a couple seconds left on the clock.

Yes, forcing a guy into taking a fade away 3 is 'horrible defense' -_-

For Durant that's an easy shot, all I'm saying is that he shouldve got an hand in his face.

There's nobody in the NBA who that is an easy shot for, you make it sound easy to get a hand in the face of a 6'10 guy who is fading away. He forced him into taking a very difficult shot, that's all you can ask for in that situation.

Edited by fish7718