Washington at Oklahoma City

• 4 months later...

35-13-13 from Westbrook. This guy's an all-star.

Yep. For all the Paul/Williams/Rose/Rondo hype, he and Nash have really gone under the radar this season. That's a LeBron-like triple double.

Very strange game. OKC took 19 less FGA's than Washington, and turned the ball over 9 more times, yet won the game. Usually when you lose both of those areas, esepcially by that big of a margin, you tend to lose the game. That's what the star power of Durant/Westbrook can do for you.

Sigh....

This game especially shows how important JaVale is to this team. While it did give Trevor an opportunity to show why we drafted him in the first round, he could not do what only JaVale can do on this team, and that's shot blocking. Westbrook got ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he wanted in the paint, he drove at will. If JaVale was in the post, I guarantee you he wouldn't drop 35.

But I'm glad we kept on fighting, John had another horrid night, but a lot of guys stepped up. Dray played well for the most part (seems like I say that every time he has a good game), Yi had a great night and was huge for us on the boards, and as I mentioned earlier, Trevor played his best game as a NBA player. This kid clearly has potential, hopefully Flip plays him more and more.

I'm extremely concerned with how John has been playing as of late. He's been so hesitant shooting the ball, he's not stepping into his shot on a consistent basis, and he's not keeping his dribble alive and not attacking the basket. And he really has been playing terrible defense as well.. Ty Lawson, Chauncey Billups, and Russell Westbrook have all gotten their way with him.

I think we're getting real close to that first road win, hopefully it's tomorrow in Memphis.