How many years do you think Boozer has left to stay productive?

Pooh25

The first thing comes to mind is his health issue(injury proneness), which will be a huge issue how well Boozer can be productive obviously.

Boozer has never been a big minute player in his career and his career-high is 34-35 minutes per game, that's huge compared to other PF's like Kevin Garnett who average around 39-40 minutes per game.

Big men usually are effective after turning age 30, because age 28-32 is peak period for post players

I think if we keep his minutes about 30-32 minutes per game, having the help of Noah and Asik, he will be productive(unless his injuries) until age 32-33.

Thoughts?

He's 28/29 at the moment, so I say he has 3 more years till his production drops off.

He's 29 right now and I hope he doesn't get anymore major injuries until his contract runs expires and we can use him as a trade chip.

Hmm I personally see him being able to be productive for the next 3-4 seasons, and then he'll start to decrease. Now don't get my wrong, I'm not saying he'll go down fast after these 3-4 years, but I think he will start to lose some of his game. Don't worry though, Boozer has at least 6 years of good basketball left in him in my opinion.