Dahntay Jones Remains on Trading Block for Pacers

Dahntay Jones remains on the trading block, according to the Indianapolis Star.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/946.jpg

Jones doesn't shoot the 3-ball so he doesn't fit with coach Jim O'Brien. He's behind James Posey and Paul George on the depth chart.

rotoworld

I'm hoping we can get some kind of value for him. Some team will be interested in him because of his defense, but I don't really know what team that could be. Maybe the Bulls because of Thibodeau's concern with Korver's defense? Maybe they could do a Dahntay Jones and something, for Kyle Korver? That would be awesome for the Pacers, I can tell you that much.

Thoughts?

Danthay is a pretty good player and I am surprised they put him on the block considering Brandon Rush's suspension and Stephenson's legal trouble. I am sure he can find another team, however. I would like him to go to the Hornets but anything could happen.

Well, our wings are completely filled up right now. Stephenson is going to be a Pacer this year, I think that's been made obvious. Rush is only out the first five games of the season. From the sound of things, we are going to have a three-wing rotation for the first five games of the year between Mike Dunleavy, Danny Granger, and Paul George. If we need Lance, then we will use him. At least that's what it's sounding like right now.

Update

Dahntay Jones, who got off to a hot start for the Pacers a year ago, has fallen completely out of the rotation this year.

He played one minute on Friday when the Pacers lost Mike Dunleavy and were without T.J. Ford and Danny Granger.

Thoughts?

He's gone for sure. I sure ain't willing to trade Korver for him though. Ronnie Brewer maybe, but neither Korver or Brewer would be realistic. Most likely going to another sub-50 wins team. I can sure think of some teams that can use him though.