What can the Jazz expect from Gordon Hayward?

Dash

Preseason statistics: 8.1 points per game (35% and 11% from three), 2.8 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1 steal and 1.5 turnovers in 23 minutes of action.

Besides an impressive 26 point game performance against the Lakers, Gordon has struggled through the entire preseason. His shot doesn't seem to be sinking in anywhere from the field, losing the ball and getting into foul trouble, but the impressive thing about him is that he's quietly getting it done in other stat fields. He's rebounding well for the minutes he's played and he's picking his man's pocket. He's also getting to the line at an impressive rate, shooting 29 free throws in 8 preseason games.

Anyways where do you see Gordon in Utah's rotation? Will begin to get his stroke back as the season begins and later crack into the starting lineup? Or will be buried at the end of Sloan's bench?

That performance against the Lakers shows me that he's got game, but im not so sure he's going to get a over amount of opportunity to show it early in the season. He can bring a lot to that Jazz club that i know Sloan is all for, but i think he's really going to work him in there slowly, so as the regular season progresses i could totally see Hayward being a important piece to this team.

Hayward really surprised me in the presesason. I was one of the many doubters, and I'll admit to that, but from seeing him play some exhibition games, I think he could have a very solid season. He'll probably be a starter, and if not every night he will get some spot starts. Number wise I'm not really sure what to predict for him, but I'll go with,

9 PPG

4 RPG

3 APG

or something like that. I do think he's going to have an impact in his rookie season though. Looking forward to watching him.