Fantasy Trade: Advise Me

NomarFachix

I would get Marshawn Lynch, he would get Percy Harvin. Start 2 HB, 2 WR, and a HB/WR. Marshawn/Percy would basically be my flex each week, my byes are mostly done.

My HB's:

Arian Foster

DeAngelo Williams

Brandon Jacobs

Reggie Bush

Brandon Jackson

My WR's:

Calvin Johnson

Andre Johnson

Johnny Knox

Percy Harvin

Sidney Rice

I would say that Harvin is ten times better than Lynch as well. The way he's being used in the Minnesota offense is definitely going to rack up some fantasy points for you. That being said, your RB situation doesn't look all that great, and with both Johnson's I think you could do this trade if you wanted to. It could go both ways in my opinion...but I would say to keep Harvin.

• Like 1

Why don't you pair Percy/Lynch+DeAngelo for a better rb?

Nobody in my league trades, they're all quaking in their boots that they'll make the wrong move... While they sit at 2-5. It's a rare occasion that I had a guy interested in one of my players.

I offered Harvin for Lynch and Greene, or Harvin and Knox for Lynch and Maclin. No dice.

I'm just going to chill with what I have for now, has me on a 4 game winning streak.