What Browser do you use?

Eternal

Just wondering what browser everyone is using?

I'm currently debating between Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I'm a long time Firefox user but the new interface of Google Chrome is very nice. Downloads view for me is terrible though, just because I'm so used to Firefox.

Currently I'm using a modified version of Firefox so it has the menu's like Google Chrome does, so I don't need the Menu bar on top:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2476/26944258.png

Edited by Eternal

Google Chrome all day man. 10x better then Firefox.

Also wanted to mention Google Chrome has big problems loading a bunch of images if their all on the same page. You have to refresh the browser a few times in order for them all to display. I believe this is due to it loading so fast.

Also wanted to mention Google Chrome has big problems loading a bunch of images if their all on the same page. You have to refresh the browser a few times in order for them all to display. I believe this is due to it loading so fast.

Hmm....I've never had that happen to me.

I'm using Firefox. I really like Chrome, but Chrome doesn't allow you to click the scroll thing in the middle of the mouse and to scroll up and down using it (I'm not talking about rolling it up and down with your finger, talking about clicking the ball down and moving the mouse up and down to scroll through pages, I somehow got used to doing that). Firefox lets you do it, so I use it. I'm hoping Chrome will resolve that issue.

I'm using Firefox. I really like Chrome, but Chrome doesn't allow you to click the scroll thing in the middle of the mouse and to scroll up and down using it (I'm not talking about rolling it up and down with your finger, talking about clicking the ball down and moving the mouse up and down to scroll through pages, I somehow got used to doing that). Firefox lets you do it, so I use it. I'm hoping Chrome will resolve that issue.

Yes it does.

I'm using it right now and it lets me.