Zach Randolph Interested in Joining Pistons?

Zach Randolph is reportedly interested in joining the Pistons.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/784.jpg

This rumor is far from concrete, but there's plenty of logic behind Randolph wanting to return to the state where he played college hoops. The 29-year-old is making $17.6 million in the final year of his deal.

rotoworld

And here we go with Zach Randolph yet again. Is it a possibility that he's already talking about wanting to play with another team while he's still with Memphis? Granted, they have yet to sign him to an extension, but I'm sure they want to, and he needs to have some loyalty to the Grizz. They gave him the chance that they needed, and they have given him the opportunity to revive his career, and to already be thinking about joining another team? Wow. Sure, they haven't confirmed this yet, and we're not even sure he's talked about it, but still even the fact that rumors are coming out, and that he's not been vocal about wanting to stay is cause for worry in Memphis. What do you guys think will happen with this situation?

Thoughts?

I don't think Z-Bo is to blame here. People make up stuff to keep things interesting. Maybe it's the 20-20 he just posted and that he looks very happy on his interview with NBA TV (then again, probably everyone else would after posting 20-20), but I think he will be a professional and keep playing ball at Memphis.