Rockets Explore Trade For Love

The Rockets have explored trade scenarios for Kevin Love, according to sources.

http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Love_Kevin_min.jpg

Minnesota has reportedly not been interested with any preliminary interest.

The Blazers also may seek a trade for Love if his situation with the Wolves remains tenuous.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70043/20101111/rockets_explore_trade_for_love/

Interesting, and good to see for Houston fans. They realize that they need to make some moves, and they need to make it quickly, and take advantage of the fact that Love and the Wolves aren't communicating very well right now. Maybe a deal like Kyle Lowry and Luis Scola or something like that for Love? I'm guessing Minnesota would want more than that, but what do you guys think the deal would look like? I know it's not likely to happen, but still interesting to think about.

Thoughts?

But Scola is also way older and playing a lot more minutes than Love.

Give me Love any day... this guy is a beast.

Btw, Rockets have been trying to get EVERYone... they wanted Melo, they want Love. Just sayin.

plus why have a presence don't low with below avg defense, ur a beast man. Love FTW

To be honest I think Love would be a nice pick up even if that means Scola is sent away. I know his been playing really well and could even be in the running for Most Improved but he just isn't as young as Love and Love's potential could make him better than Scola is right now.