Is Implosion coming soon?

magicbalala245

Really? Lol, you guys don't even have a completely healthy roster. Your main bench player (Mike Miller), hasn't stepped on the court yet this season, Wade is just learning how to play with his team because he was injured all preseason, and are you kidding me? Implosion? They've played 9 games so far, that's nothing. They'll start picking up their play at some point in the near future. Whenever you put three stars who are used to having to shoot the ball on the same team, it's going to take some adjusting. I think people were expecting this team to just come together like the Celtics big three did, but it's a completely different situation. All the Heat guys are young, and don't quite understand what sharing the ball but still being a scorer means for their team. They'll get it in due time, but fans just need to be patient. I do love to see those bandwagon fans start questioning whether or not they should jump off that bandwagon.

Really? Lol, you guys don't even have a completely healthy roster. Your main bench player (Mike Miller), hasn't stepped on the court yet this season, Wade is just learning how to play with his team because he was injured all preseason, and are you kidding me? Implosion? They've played 9 games so far, that's nothing. They'll start picking up their play at some point in the near future. Whenever you put three stars who are used to having to shoot the ball on the same team, it's going to take some adjusting. I think people were expecting this team to just come together like the Celtics big three did, but it's a completely different situation. All the Heat guys are young, and don't quite understand what sharing the ball but still being a scorer means for their team. They'll get it in due time, but fans just need to be patient. I do love to see those bandwagon fans start questioning whether or not they should jump off that bandwagon.

I'm not even a Heat fan :huh:

I don't question this team at all.....once things click, we will be able to beat these top teams. I just think its great that we have yet to be blown out, Lebron and Wade need to figure out that they are unstoppable in the lane. They literally just have to run into the big men and get them in foul trouble. Bosh is just soft, he really needs to figure out what he is supposed to do.

I don't question this team at all.....once things click, we will be able to beat these top teams. I just think its great that we have yet to be blown out, Lebron and Wade need to figure out that they are unstoppable in the lane. They literally just have to run into the big men and get them in foul trouble. Bosh is just soft, he really needs to figure out what he is supposed to do.

and that is what?

Bosh was playing fine tonight. He had 12 and 6 in 21 minutes but got some really tough calls against him. The officiating was BRUTAL tonight and he never got into a rhythm.

Lol @ bringing him off the bench.

Bosh was playing fine tonight. He had 12 and 6 in 21 minutes but got some really tough calls against him. The officiating was BRUTAL tonight and he never got into a rhythm.

Lol @ bringing him off the bench.

im not saying it as a joke or nothing, why not bring him off the bench? manu can do it, just cus u come off the bench dont mean anything.

im not saying it as a joke or nothing, why not bring him off the bench? manu can do it, just cus u come off the bench dont mean anything.

Because we're not paying him max money to bring him off the bench. We're made it clear enough that he's our starting PF. Manu also did it while he was on the downside of his career. Bosh is like 26.