Haslem Questions Pierce's Toughness

The Lone Granger

A day after Paul Pierce mocked LeBron James on Twitter, Heat forward Udonis Haslem questioned the toughness of the Celtics captain.

"It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach," was the message that appeared on Pierce's twitter feed. "(N)ow on to Memphis."

http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Haslem_Udonis_mia.jpg

Asked if he had a response to Pierce's tweet, Haslem responded with a question of his own.

"Paul who?" Haslem shot back. "Man, ain't nobody paying them dudes no attention, man. You know what studio gangster is? Look up that, look up the definition of studio gangster. I'm here to play basketball. First of all, I don't tweet. So I wouldn't know what he tweeted if you guys didn't tell me."

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70072/20101113/haslem_questions_pierces_toughness/

I also agree with the statement that Pierce is soft, but still, don't talk until you beat the team. Let them talk, and once you beat them for once then you can come out and mock Pierce. The reason I think he is soft is because he flops and always is complaining during a tough part of the game about everything. Although I will admit that he is either one of the toughest guys when it comes to injuries, or he just over-exaggerates, which I wouldn't be surprised were the case as well.

Thoughts?

Lol seems to me that Haslem is pretty upset... I mean the only thing that Haslem does is showing that he cares about what Pierce said, he's just showing weakness and that ain't a good thing. He just should have said nothing. And saying things like "I'm here to play basketball" just makes things worse, as we clearly saw what team was the better of the two right now...

C'm'on what P Double said was funny, it was just a little joke, no need to make a big deal outta it... The Heat ain't playing very well right now so they should at least show that they have the sense of humor... Well apparently they just don't have any, too bad for them.

Well I had a good laugh at Pierce's tweet when I saw it, that's telling them Paul. ;)

http://basketball.re...rces_toughness/

I also agree with the statement that Pierce is soft, but still, don't talk until you beat the team. Let them talk, and once you beat them for once then you can come out and mock Pierce. The reason I think he is soft is because he flops and always is complaining during a tough part of the game about everything. Although I will admit that he is either one of the toughest guys when it comes to injuries, or he just over-exaggerates, which I wouldn't be surprised were the case as well.

Thoughts?

100% Fail.

• Like 1

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70072/20101113/haslem_questions_pierces_toughness/

Thoughts?

So is LeBron James soft? He flops a lot, overexaggerates "injuries" and is constantly [expletive]ing to refs during the game.

What about Kobe Bryant? He is constantly yapping at officials.

Chris Paul? He flops and complains all of the time too.

Kevin Garnett? Tim Duncan? Dwyane Wade? Dwight Howard?

Just because a guy flops and complains to officials doesn't mean that he is soft. Every star player complains to refs and flopping, as annoying as it can be, is a legitimate thing to do when it constantly works, like it does for Pierce.

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 2