Howard Doesn't Know What To Do About Technicals

Magic center Dwight Howard was whistled for his fifth technical foul of the young season on Friday night.

Howard leads the NBA in the category.

http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Howard_Dwight_orl.jpg

Before the season, Howard insisted that he would try to stay away from technicals this season. He hasn't and the league's plan to crack down on complaining has accelerated his rate of whistles.

"I don't know what to do," he said. "I just gotta try to not say anything ever. Just hold my emotions in. I don't know."

The NBA automatically suspends players one-game when they receive their 16th technical foul of the season.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70081/20101113/howard_doesnt_know_what_to_do_about_technicals/

It's just that he doesn't understand that he can't blow up at the refs when they make a call. He's known for making gestures, or giving that surprised throw down of the ball, and this year that's going to get you a technical. What he better do is just get used to it and quit complaining about it, otherwise he's going to keep giving away free points, and earn himself a one-game suspension before the end of the season.

Thoughts?

Simply not treated with the same level of respect as some of the other stars around the league. It's a real shame too because he's a nice guy.

i do agree with this some players get treated much different to others

however i have noticed a huge difference in players and to be honest i like it more