How would you feel.....

AllenIverson#1fan

I'm not going to lie. If Granger went to a team like the Bulls, Knicks, or Pistons I'd probably lose interest in supporting him. How can you go from one team, and playing hard and participating in that rivalry and then turn around and play for that hated team against the team that supported you before them? Maybe that's just the way I look at it, but I would have a hard time even watching him play anymore, and I'd definitely stop rooting for him in any way, shape, or form.

It actually already happened for me when John Starks (my favorite player ever with Ewing) became a Bulls in 2000. And I didn't care a bit and was still a huge fan of him..

Now of course he was not in his prime any longer, the Bulls Knicks rivalry was not the same as in the 90's (especially early 90's) but there will always be something special between these two teams nonetheless.., and he didn't choose to play in Chicago as he was traded, so it would be ridiculous to hate him for that...

But had he signed in Chicago in the mid 90's I wouldn't have minded it at all nonetheless, well I would have been a bit disappointed of course but I would have still supported him, players are allowed to do whatever they wanna do with their careers.