Shaun Hill: Patriots tried to break my arm

bigdog17k

Report: Shaun Hill says Pats were dirty

Detroit Lions quarterback Shaun Hill accused the New England Patriots of trying to re-break his left arm during a sneak play on Sunday, according to a report on Mlive.com.

During the second quarter, Hill ran a quarterback sneak from the Pats' 2-yard line and extended his arms toward the goal line. He had been playing with a fracture in his non-throwing forearm suffered against the Giants five weeks ago and said he felt someone in the scrum trying to work over his limb on Sunday.

"That's why I eventually gave up the ball," Hill said, according to Mlive.com. "Somebody was down there [in the pile] literally trying to break my arm, which is already broken. Literally, trying. And, uh, y'know, I guess [it] wasn't seen [by officials]."

The Patriots had no comment on the accusation. Hill didn't score on the play but picked up a first down, and the Lions punched it in the next play. Detroit won that battle but lost the war 45-24.

Source

I just don't know what to think about this statement from Hill. Sure, maybe someone had his arm, but I doubt they were trying to break it. It's easy in football to get an arm tangled, I really don't think that any player would intentionally try to break another players arm.

lol @ two things

1. Thinking that the Lions playing dirty or Shaun Hill's performance having anything to do with someone attempting to break Hill's arm at the bottom of the pile. Absolutely no correlation to the proclamation.

2. Putting a period after a smiley. It is a stupid thing to point out, but I've just never understood treating a smiley face like a sentence, lol.

lol @ two things

1. Thinking that the Lions playing dirty or Shaun Hill's performance having anything to do with someone attempting to break Hill's arm at the bottom of the pile. Absolutely no correlation to the proclamation.

2. Putting a period after a smiley. It is a stupid thing to point out, but I've just never understood treating a smiley face like a sentence, lol.

I knew you were dense, but not this dense. Shaun Hill complaining about the Patriots being dirty at the bottom of the pile when his OWN team was playing dirty does correlate. It's time for you to go back to school.

You are defensing an attempted broken arm that has just healed and is vulnerable to some shoves after the play is dead.

If they teach faulty logic like that at whatever school you want me to go to, I'll refrain.

I guess the moral of this thread (and nearly every other thread on this site) is that you are an enormous homer who is incapable of formulating an objective opinion. Great talk though hun, was truly an enjoyable experience. Keep defending the indefensible!

You are defensing an attempted broken arm that has just healed and is vulnerable to some shoves after the play is dead.

If they teach faulty logic like that at whatever school you want me to go to, I'll refrain.

I guess the moral of this thread (and nearly every other thread on this site) is that you are an enormous homer who is incapable of formulating an objective opinion. Great talk though hun, was truly an enjoyable experience. Keep defending the indefensible!

If someone did try and break his arm, I wouldn't defend it, but I don't believe him. Also, what you said in your first sentence makes no sense, but you probably realized you weren't making sense with your previous quote.

Show me where I am saying it is alright to break someone's arm at the bottom of a pile, and if a player on the New England Patriots did it, I would defend them. Get looking you dumb [expletive].

If someone did try and break his arm, I wouldn't defend it, but I don't believe him. Also, what you said in your first sentence makes no sense, but you probably realized you weren't making sense with your previous quote.

My sentence does make sense. I can further simplify it, if that will help you understand it.

"Shaun Hill's arm is recently healed and is very vulnerable. You are comparing an attempt to re-break it to shoving after a play, the two do not match up."

Better? Simplicity isn't a problem, I'll note that you prefer elementary form for next reply.

Show me where I am saying it is alright to break someone's arm at the bottom of a pile, and if a player on the New England Patriots did it, I would defend them. Get looking you dumb [expletive].

Here:

Also, it's funny that he's saying the Patriots were being dirty when his teams defense started playing dirty and had the Patriots kick off from the Detroit Lions 40 yard line. :lol: .

You are basically saying that Hill has no room to complain that players were trying to break his arm because the Lions were playing rough too. Which is laughable.

Sidenote; You've called me dense, a dumb [expletive], and told me I need to go back to school. If you can't formulate a debate without resorting to insults, don't post. Act like an adult. Hissy fits ftl.