Warriors Have Made Brandan Wright Available for Trade

The Warriors have reportedly made forward Brandan Wright available in trade discussions.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1360.jpg

Wright only played 77 games in his first three seasons, due mainly to injuries, and he's out right now with back problems. He has potential but it remains to be seen if another team is willing to gamble on the fragile, 6'10" power forward.

rotoworld

Wouldn't be surprised to see some interest from the Pacers. We need some help at power forward, but like the article says, the scare is the fragile part. We could make a trade package of Dahntay Jones and Solomon Jones or something like that? How would you guys like that kind of a trade? He's never going to live up to his potential, but I think he'd be a good fit with the young Pacers team. What other teams could you guys see interested in him?

Thoughts?

Sucks because he has all-star potential, injuries are going to ruin the chances off him being the player he could have been. I could still see Wright as a good starting power forward on any team, but I wouldn't want anyone from the Pacers for him.

I actually liked this guy and was hoping to see him back on track after his first injury but I just he can't avoid those injuries. I feel bad for him cause at this rate he probably will never be as good as he was set out to be.